[其它视频/教程] [网盘]商业产品经理的赚钱点子

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-2-27 10:08:52
回想自己毕业找工作的时候,心里很是迷茫。我不知道什么是商业产品,也不知道商业产品经理是做什么的。刚刚在百度校招官网的职位描述里看到,有数学和统计学相关专业优先,没有编码要求。作为一名数学专业的学生,??我只会用MATLAB编程,不擅长用计算机语言敲代码。顿时动心了。直到进入这个岗位,我才开始接触业务,经过6年的摸索,从初级商业产品设计师逐渐成长为高级商业产品设计师,我是否有了一个对这个神秘的位置有了比较深入的了解。问题是什么是商业产品,对应的商业产品经理是做什么的?我为什么要参加这个商业产品设计课程?如何学习这门课程?下面一一听我说。

(Thinking back to when I was looking for a job after graduation, I was very confused. I don't know what a commercial product is or what a commercial product manager does. I just saw in the job description on the official website of Baidu School Recruitment that mathematics and statistics related majors are preferred, and there is no coding requirement. As a student majoring in mathematics, I can only program in MATLAB, and I am not good at typing codes in computer language. Immediately tempted. It was not until I entered this position that I started to get in touch with the business. After 6 years of exploration, I gradually grew from a junior commercial product designer to a senior commercial product designer. Did I have a deeper understanding of this mysterious position? The question is what is a commercial product and what does the corresponding commercial product manager do? Why should I take this commercial product design course? How to study this course? Listen to me one by one below.)

[下载]10085260697.rar
[下载]10085258968.rar
[下载]10085201628.rar

100851t09u8i4vu2l0gg99.jpg

上一篇:[网盘]sem竞价培训教程课程
下一篇:[网盘]石膏像素描写生逐个画

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表