[Jsp/Servlet] 在线浏览office

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-10-19 13:40:26
主要是实现在线阅读word/excel/PPT,本人在网上也查了很多资料,office不能直接阅读,有必要要把格式进行转换后在可以阅读,我看了几遍都是转两种格式,一种是swf,一种是HTML,转换的jar包也有很多。我采纳的是其中一种方法,openoffice+swftool,使用这种方法,有必要安装openoffice和swftool这两个软件,同时启动openoffice服务。该实例下载导入后,改index.jsp里边的途径就可以了有解决不了的,来吾爱开源看看,一定会有你需要的资料或软件,教程,补丁,源码,等

(It is mainly to achieve online reading of word/excel/ppt. I have also checked a lot of materials on the Internet. Office cannot read them directly. It is necessary to convert the formats to read them. I have seen two formats several times, one is swf, the other is HTML. There are many jar packages to convert. I adopted one of the methods, openoffice swftool. With this method, it is necessary to install openoffice and swftool, and start the openoffice service at the same time. After the instance is downloaded and imported, change the index The way in the jsp can be solved. If you come to our Open Source, there will be materials or software you need, tutorials, patches, source code, etc)

[下载]13402777207.rar

上一篇:小霸王模拟器-改键说明(Jetion旗舰店)
下一篇:excel inport_export

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表