[android开发] 我认为的android入门学习策略

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-10-28 12:18:02
我以为的android入门学习策略初级期间要学习的内容1.自己配置环境。全面采纳做新版本SDK,ADT,ECLIPSE,JDK2.编写或许运行教育示例。2.1这时刻首要运行的示例如HELLOWORLD,还有SDK带的比方。2.2如果有书的话可以运行一下书上带的比方,比方《SDK开发大全》,还有SDK带的APIDemo。运行这些比方的意图在于开发者可以看到很多android能实现的很多作用。3.进入实践修复期间。3.1开源代码修复程序以待到自己需要的作用。在运行了很多比方以后,开始思考自己改写程序了,改写的过程中就会学习和研究很多控件的用法。
【高人指导】我以为的android入门学习策略-Android开发资料.pdf

(What I think we should learn in the initial stage of learning strategies for Android 1. Configure the environment yourself. Fully adopt new versions of SDK, ADT, ECLIPSE, JDK2. Write or run education examples. 2.1 At this moment, the most important examples are HELLOWORLD and SDK. 2.2 If you have a book, you can run the analogy on the book, such as SDK Development Manual, and APIDemo on the SDK. The intention of running these examples is that developers can see many functions that Android can achieve. 3. Enter the actual repair period. 3.1 Open source code repair program to meet its needs. After running a lot of examples, I began to think about rewriting the program myself. In the process of rewriting, I would learn and study the usage of many controls.
[Expert guidance] What I thought was the learning strategy for Android introduction - Android development materials. pdf)

[下载]12180203793.rar

上一篇:Android开发指南中文版
下一篇:Android的学习路线

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表