[android开发] Unity3D研究院之在Android中打开WebView(三十)文档

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-11-9 14:45:25
昨日有个朋友问我如何在Unity中调用Android中的WebView组件,实现内部浏览器样式的页面切换。开始我告诉他可以通过Unity中打开Activity来实现,其实在之前的文章Unity3D研究院之打开Activity与调用JAVA代码传递参数(十八)我已经写的很清楚啦。难得有时间那么MOMO就为了这个朋友将Unity内嵌浏览器的方法在共享出来,看这篇文章之前请一定要看Unity3D研究院之打开Activity与调用JAVA代码传递参数(十八)由于之前写过的工具MOMO在这里就不赘述啦。废话不多说,我们开始进入正题,首要打开Eclipse创建一个Android的工程本资料共包括以下附件:

(Yesterday, a friend asked me how to call the WebView component in Android in Unity to switch pages in the internal browser style. At first, I told him that it can be realized by opening Activity in Unity. In fact, I have written clearly in the previous article Unity3D Research Institute's Opening Activity and Calling JAVA Code to Pass Parameters (XVIII). It is rare for MOMO to share the method of Unity embedded browser for this friend. Before reading this article, please be sure to see the Unity3D Research Institute's Opening Activity and Calling JAVA Code to Pass Parameters (XVIII). Since the tool MOMO written previously will not be repeated here. Without much nonsense, let's get down to business. First, open Eclipse to create an Android project. This material includes the following attachments:)

[下载]14452518714.rar

上一篇:Unity3D研究院之在Unity中(三十二)源码
下一篇:Unity中打开第三方数据库配合Android开发(三十二) 文档

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表