[其它视频/教程] 2020人像精修高级视频课程

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-14 09:53:31
对瑕疵进行了几个小时的治疗,还是不干净,不小心过度磨皮,皮肤修复没有质感,肤色不均匀难处理,找不到适合自己的健康肤色 模型。 在修复和去除粉刺后,它总是与周围的皮肤不自然地过渡。 图片一直剪辑到深夜,我加班加点还是不能投片。 总之,不是质量跟不上,也不是速度跟不上,修图不到位。 别说模特了,我的朋友都不想和你一起拍,我花了这么多钱。 你买的相机只能尘埃落定。 其实人像修复并没有那么难。 只要掌握了几条人像修图的核心原理,就无法修出一张高级脸。

(After several hours of treatment for the defects, they are still not clean. They are careless and excessively abraded. The skin repair has no texture. The skin color is uneven and difficult to deal with. They can't find a healthy skin color model suitable for themselves. After repairing and removing acne, it always makes an unnatural transition with the surrounding skin. The picture was edited late into the night, but I still couldn't put in the film after working overtime. In short, it's not that the quality can't keep up, nor the speed can't keep up, and the drawing repair is not in place. Don't talk about models. My friends don't want to shoot with you. I spent so much money. The camera you bought can only settle the dust. In fact, it is not so difficult to repair the portrait. As long as we master the core principles of several portraits, we can't build an advanced face.)

[下载]09533201091.rar
[下载]09533200165.rar
[下载]09533386866.rar

095330t5t551e4wt54t2w5.jpg

上一篇:随时可以上手的零基础生活手绘课
下一篇:零基平面纹理风格商业插画教程

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表