顾名思义,就是说看完我的教程,不管是用VC写的,用TC写的,还是用VB容易玩的等等。

全部可杀(指单码形式的验证类型)

按钮向导编写的第一个 Easy Tour

易友的第二个版本,用一种简单的语言编写的,本来打算用其他语言编写的,但是我找不到一个很好的例子。

按键功能 UserLoginSingle
参数定义:

userCode String:用户注册码

aVer String:版本号 注意:此版本号不是插件版本号,需要在后台程序列表的版本管理中自己添加。

UserMac String:用户的唯一标识符,绑定计算机可以使用这个指定的用户标识符字符串(如果机器绑定没有启用,可以留空!)

返回值:

1:成功

0:失败

大家还记得易优爆破的关键词(易优的灵丹妙药):x-session

我发现论坛里很受欢迎的比较初级的教程,特别是漂流可可之类的。

在以后的教程中,我也会把这些验证当做教程,也会贴出击键的,以后就不贴击键教程了。

顺便记录一下这个问题,因为论坛里有朋友求救,怎么复制按钮精灵,因为他已经找到钥匙了,就不教你怎么找钥匙了。

后面会讲这个动态补丁怎么写,因为这个偏移量和普通的不一样,取这个dll基地址打补丁的小问题是错误的。

如果以后有机会,我也会放出各类Cocoa编程语言的爆破方法。

(Hello, I'm crook. I'll bring you a tutorial to verify the blasting methods written in various programming languages.As the name suggests, that is to say, after reading my tutorial, whether it is written in VC, written in TC, or easy to play in VB, and so on.All kill (refers to the verification type in the form of single code)The first easy tour written by the button WizardThe second version of Yiyou is written in a simple language. It was intended to be written in other languages, but I can't find a good example.Key function userloginsingleParameter definition:Usercode string: user registration codeAver string: version number note: This version number is not the plug-in version number and needs to be added in the version management of the background program list.Usermac string: the unique identifier of the user. The binding computer can use the specified user identifier string (if the machine binding is not enabled, it can be left blank!)Return value:1: Success0: failedYou still remember the key words of Yiyou blasting (Yiyou's panacea): X-SessionI found that the relatively elementary tutorials in the forum are very popular, especially the drifting cocoa and so on.In future tutorials, I will also take these verifications as tutorials and post keystrokes. I won't post keystroke tutorials in the future.By the way, record this problem, because a friend in the forum asks for help and how to copy the button wizard. Because he has found the key, he won't teach you how to find the key.Later, we will talk about how to write this dynamic patch, because this offset is different from ordinary ones. The small problem of patching with this DLL base address is wrong.If I have a chance in the future, I will also release the blasting methods of various cocoa programming languages.)

[下载]09443398888.rar

上一篇:小白短视频剪辑课
下一篇:单站月盈利100万的SEO秘诀

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表