[其它视频/教程] 情绪罗盘:探测你的喜怒哀乐

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-17 15:26:49
很多人一辈子都没有学会处理好自己的情绪,内心还是坐在地上的孩子。 很多时候,我总觉得把情绪摆在脸上是不合适的,尽量让自己看起来开心。 即使在悲伤和失落的时候,我也会拼命地告诉自己“要理性,控制好自己的情绪”,“要有耐心,不要生气,不要生气”。 “我不应该焦虑,我应该更开放”“我不应该不开心,要快乐”“摆脱这些负面情绪,变得更加积极”我们应该找到与情绪相处的方法, 不消除它们。 当然,这是一个长期的过程,但是你可以在短期内使用一定的技巧来调整,那么如何有效地调节自己的情绪呢?

(Many people have never learned to deal with their emotions in their whole life, and their hearts are still children sitting on the ground. Many times, I always feel that it is inappropriate to put my emotions on my face and try to make myself look happy. Even when I am sad and lost, I will desperately tell myself "be rational and control my emotions", "be patient, don't be angry, don't be angry". "I should not be anxious, I should be more open", "I should not be unhappy, be happy", "get rid of these negative emotions and become more positive" we should find ways to get along with emotions without eliminating them. Of course, this is a long-term process, but you can use certain skills to adjust in the short term, so how to effectively regulate your emotions?)

[下载]15264999168.rar
[下载]15264912245.rar
[下载]15265084394.rar

152648a8507e7xn9gkbbbu.jpg

上一篇:零基础7天开启赚钱第二脉
下一篇:游戏场景设计篇

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表