[其他书籍] 《为什么有些伤总是放不下》

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-20 11:22:10
心理学研究表明,一个人长大后的样子,或多或少是童年许多时刻的积累。童年经历不仅会影响行为模式、人际偏好,甚至会影响成年人的思维模式。

糟糕的童年经历可能会产生持续的负面影响,造成不健康的思维模式和情绪感知,从而改变我们看待自己和世界的方式。无论是屈服于过去的经历还是回避它们,人们都会陷入焦虑、抑郁、愤怒、坏习惯和令人痛苦的关系中。

在本书中,全球发展心理学专家克罗尔·坎诺伊将帮助读者回到童年,在思考性格和人格形成的同时,带你摒弃不良的问题应对方式,治愈你的创伤。只有找到童??年埋在心底的荆棘,才能真正治愈童年,与自己和解,养育身心健康的孩子。

(Psychological research shows that what a person looks like when he grows up is more or less the accumulation of many moments of childhood. Childhood experience will not only affect behavior patterns, interpersonal preferences, but also affect the thinking patterns of adults.Bad childhood experiences can have lasting negative effects, resulting in unhealthy thinking patterns and emotional perception, which can change the way we see ourselves and the world. Whether succumbing to past experiences or avoiding them, people fall into anxiety, depression, anger, bad habits and painful relationships.In this book, Kroll kannoy, a global expert in developmental psychology, will help readers return to childhood, take you away from bad problem coping styles and heal your wounds while thinking about character and personality formation. Only when you find Tong?? Only with the thorns buried in the bottom of my heart can I really heal childhood, reconcile with myself and raise healthy children.)

[下载]11221105397.rar
[下载]11221171900.rar
[下载]11221273755.rar

112208j4rg4vj4xtrzotu2.jpg

上一篇:After Effects CC 完整学习手册
下一篇:人性心理学《人性的弱点大全集》

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表