[软件工程] 03 HTTPS界全览(上):与HTTP相关的各种概念.pdf

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-26 18:19:37
上一讲最后我画了一张图,里面包含了HTTP相关的各种技术和知识点。也可以说是该列的通用索引。我想知道你是否仔细阅读了它?
图左部分是和HTTP相关的各种协议,比较理论;而右边是HTTP相关的各种应用技术,更偏向于实际应用。
希望通过这张图帮助大家理清HTTP相关的各种概念和角色,让大家在实际工作中了解他们在链接中的位置和角色,知道发起一个HTTP请求会涉及到哪些角色,以及他们将如何参与影响请求的处理应该“手头有饭,没有恐慌”。
因为图片比较大,所以我把左右部分分开,分别讲。今天,我会讲到正确的部分,也就是与HTTP相关的各种应用,重点介绍常见且重要的Internet、浏览器、Web服务器等概念。

(At the end of the last lecture, I drew a diagram, which contains various technologies and knowledge points related to http. It can also be said to be the general index of the column. I wonder if you have read it carefully?The left part of the figure shows various protocols related to HTTP, comparing the theory; On the right are various application technologies related to HTTP, which are more inclined to practical applications.I hope this figure can help you clarify various concepts and roles related to HTTP, so that you can understand their position and role in the link in practical work, what roles will be involved in initiating an HTTP request, and how they will participate in the processing of affecting requests. You should "have food on hand, no panic".Because the picture is relatively large, I separate the left and right parts and talk about them separately. Today, I will talk about the correct part, that is, various applications related to HTTP, focusing on the common and important concepts of Internet, browser, web server and so on.)

[下载]18193620696.rar
[下载]18193699847.rar
[下载]18193626897.rar
[下载]18193772341.rar
[下载]18193768262.rar
[下载]18193781736.rar

上一篇:02-Javascript 高级程序设计-第三版-中文版.pdf
下一篇:03-Javascript 高效图形编程-中文版.pdf

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表