[PHP编程] PbootCms微信小程序企业官网社交电商网工作室PHP网站源码

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-1-13 19:02:32
特别注意:数据库是sqlite,好像和Dataoke是同一类型。通过API调用远程内容,但是网站风格不错,喜欢下载!

源码介绍:
本网络工作室的源码非常适合本地网站建设公司的源码。喜欢的话就下载学习吧。可以操作。还以为群里有个朋友建了一套,现在运行的很好。本人亲测微信小程序企业官网/社交电商官网/网络工作室/软件公司官网官网模板源码是PbootCms开发的官网系统后台,非常简单明了。该程序需要授权。可以在PbootCMS中免费生成授权码,不收费

源代码非常好。可以是企业官网,也可以是软件工作室的官网。布局非常好。 (有手机版适配)

非历史版本:优化,新增应用中心微信扩展版块。仿密云邮电官网。与一些数据。程序不需要安装数据库,上传sqlite后即可使用数据库。

(Special attention: the database is sqlite, which seems to be the same type as Dataoke. Call remote content through API, but the website style is good, like to download!

Source code introduction:
The source code of this network studio is very suitable for the source code of local website construction companies. Download and learn if you like it. can be operated. I thought a friend in the group built a set, and it is running very well now. I personally tested the source code of the official website template of the WeChat applet enterprise official website/social e-commerce official website/network studio/software company official website is the background of the official website system developed by PbootCms, which is very simple and clear. This program requires authorization. Authorization codes can be generated in PbootCMS for free without charge

The source code is very good. It can be the official website of a company or the official website of a software studio. The layout is very good. (with mobile version adaptation)

Non-historical version: optimized, and added a WeChat extension section in the application center. It imitates the official website of Miyun Post and Telecommunications. with some data. The program does not need to install the database, and the database can be used after uploading sqlite.)

[下载]19023285462.rar

190230o4phz39k266bmb27.jpg
190231vxr8arqh8adhdq8i.jpg

上一篇:转转 猎趣 交易猫 三合一 二手商品PHP网站源码
下一篇:网站导航 自适应导航PHP网站源码 简易网站导航源码

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表