[PHP编程] discuz插件支付宝当面付开通会员和积分充值免北案

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-1-19 12:47:22
我是一个个人站长。换网站的时候想接入支付功能,但是发现没有注册,没有营业执照,无法申请支付宝的手机网站支付服务。微信也是如此。虽然搜索后也有一些第三方支付平台可以使用,但都是有手续费的,而且价格也不便宜,很多人抱怨提现难,用起来不太放心。 . .只能手动充值吗?不,不,我不想要它。经过一番查找,终于知道支付宝有一个产品叫“当面支付”。您可以在不上传营业执照的情况下申请。好像跟归档没关系。尝试申请后,发现速度非常快。通过了。。。看了文档,可以了。。。经过一些操作,就可以用了。我的网站用的是discuz源码,所以顺便写了个插件,很方便。需要的话拿去吧。 【充值+会员】支付宝当面支付版下载地址如下:

(I am a personal webmaster. When I changed the website, I wanted to access the payment function, but found that there was no registration, no business license, and I could not apply for Alipay's mobile website payment service. The same goes for WeChat. Although there are some third-party payment platforms that can be used after searching, they all have handling fees, and the price is not cheap. Many people complain that it is difficult to withdraw cash, and they are not at ease when using it. . . Can I only recharge manually? No, no, I don't want it. After some searching, I finally found out that Alipay has a product called "face-to-face payment". You can apply without uploading a business license. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with archiving. After trying to apply, I found that the speed is very fast. passed. . . After reading the documentation, it works. . . After some operations, it can be used. My website uses the source code of discuz, so I wrote a plug-in by the way, which is very convenient. Take it if you need it. 【Recharge+Member】Alipay face-to-face payment version download address is as follows:)

[下载]12472227330.rar

124721hf97le194wckms17.jpg
124721nly69x9xrfpr16xx.jpg

上一篇:简单易用多张图片在线拼图拼合缝合工具html源码
下一篇:前后端分离的APP应用导航,PC+移动端自适应,源码

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表