[微信小程序] 对接WordPress和Z-Blog随时发布信息的站长微信小程序源码

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-1-19 16:37:43
对接WordPress与Z-Blog的可随时发布信息的网站管家微信小程序源码

- 网站管家诞生于移动端时代。网站管家致力于打造统一的移动端开源CMS后台管理APP,手机端即可便捷管理和操作。

- 站长,开源,免费,商用,二次开发,二次开发销售。

- 目前兼容 WordPress 和 Z-Blog PHP

- WordPress登录认证依赖JWT Authentication for WP-API插件,该插件为官方推荐插件,必须安装,否则无法使用。请自行参考安装教程。这个插件是需要配置的,不是直接安装就可以直接使用的。 )

- [WP-API安装教程的JWT认证](https://blog.0313.co/2904.html)

- 经典编辑器:实现图文混合、视频上传、录音上传等功能。

- 源代码编辑器:html纯源代码编辑器。

- 区块编辑器:类似于WordPress古腾堡编辑器,实现图文混合、视频上传混合、录音上传混合等功能。

- 基于uniapp,兼容安卓APP,其他终端自测。

- 我在写网站管理器时,使用的是官方程序,没有任何修改。比如wordpress只装了一个token校验插件,官方推荐。

- 没有一个组件被封装在所有代码中。看别人源码之前,得先看组件。这是一个,另一个是另一个。很费功夫,所以我在写网站管理器的时候没有写任何组件(否则我不会的一个主要原因)。

- 文件夹名称均以A、B、C、D等开头,代表优先级。

- .vue文件都是以A、B、C、D开头,分别对应增删改查。

- 所有文件均以拼音命名,首字母大写,下划线分隔。

- 所有变量、方法、.class 等也以拼音命名。

- 由于站长没有写组件,所以所有的文件都是独立的,所有的逻辑都在这个文件中。如果需要二次开发,可以不用关心修改这个文件会不会影响其他页面,但是要注意一些存储和检索key。

- 目前兼容WordPress,未来考虑兼容其他开源CMS。

- 能用就用,能参考就参考,不会就别BB。

(The source code of the website manager WeChat applet that connects WordPress and Z-Blog and can publish information at any time

- Site Manager was born in the era of mobile terminals. The website manager is committed to creating a unified mobile terminal open source CMS background management APP, which can be easily managed and operated on the mobile terminal.

- Webmaster, open source, free, commercial, secondary development, secondary development and sales.

- Currently compatible with WordPress and Z-Blog PHP

- WordPress login authentication depends on the JWT Authentication for WP-API plug-in, which is an officially recommended plug-in and must be installed, otherwise it cannot be used. Please refer to the installation tutorial yourself. This plug-in needs to be configured, not directly installed and used directly. )

- [JWT authentication of WP-API installation tutorial](https://blog.0313.co/2904.html)

- Classic editor: Realize functions such as graphic and text mixing, video uploading, recording uploading, etc.

- Source code editor: html pure source code editor.

- Block Editor: Similar to the WordPress Gutenberg editor, it realizes functions such as graphic and text mixing, video upload mixing, recording upload mixing, etc.

- Based on uniapp, compatible with Android APP, other terminal self-test.

- When I wrote the site manager, I used the official program without any modifications. For example, wordpress only installs a token verification plug-in, which is officially recommended.

- No single component is encapsulated in all code. Before looking at other people's source code, you have to look at the components first. It's one and the other is another. It's a lot of work, so I didn't write any components when I wrote the site manager (otherwise I wouldn't be one of the main reasons).

- Folder names all start with A, B, C, D, etc., representing priority.

- The .vue files all start with A, B, C, and D, corresponding to additions, deletions, modifications, and checks.

- All files are named in pinyin, with the first letter capitalized and separated by underscores.

- All variables, methods, .classes, etc. are also named in pinyin.

- Since the webmaster did not write components, all files are independent, and all logic is in this file. If you need secondary development, you don't need to care about whether modifying this file will affect other pages, but you should pay attention to some storage and retrieval keys.

- Currently compatible with WordPress, and will consider compatibility with other open source CMSs in the future.

- Use it if you can, refer to it if you can, and don't BB if you can't.)

[下载]16374386344.rar

163742j66vw3q633s1sv65.jpg

上一篇:基于Typecho开发的APP+微信小程序源码 适用于博客社区API接口
下一篇:云开发最新2023微信告白墙微信小程序源码 LeanCloud作为后端云

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表