[其它视频/教程] 白帽SEO实践建站+算法+布局

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-3-8 11:19:40
课程目前一共25节课,建站+算法+外链+排版+误区讲解,全程没有多余的废话,只有实用的技术,这里绝对没有1小时的知识点课程,每节课基本上是10-15分钟。

适合人群

1、互联网公司或个人,互联网公司没有技术,只能做代理。缺点是代理死了,互联网公司也难活。你东可以直接为您连接最真实有效的资源。

2、传统行业的老板们在做自己的项目时,往往希望获得精准的流量。如何降低成本,获取更多流量,往往是项目负责人关心的问题。面对众多互联网公司的欺骗、不作为、胡说八道,企业主应该有辨别能力!

3、在公司打工的外来工,现在SEO可以说是身兼数职,有时候要会PS,写文章,还要参与新媒体运营。原因是自己能力有限,不能把关键词排到首页,导致出现这种情况,提升自己,做一个专业才是正道!

(The course currently has a total of 25 lessons, website building + algorithm + external link + typesetting + misunderstanding explanation, there is no unnecessary nonsense in the whole process, only practical technology, there is absolutely no 1-hour knowledge point course here, each lesson is basically 10-15 minutes .

suitable for the crowd

1. Internet companies or individuals, Internet companies have no technology and can only act as agents. The disadvantage is that the agent is dead, and it is difficult for Internet companies to survive. Youdong can directly connect you with the most authentic and effective resources.

2. Bosses in traditional industries often hope to obtain accurate traffic when doing their own projects. How to reduce costs and obtain more traffic is often a concern of project leaders. Faced with the deceit, inaction, and nonsense of many Internet companies, business owners should have the ability to discern!

3. Migrant workers who work in the company, now SEO can be said to be multi-tasking, sometimes they have to know PS, write articles, and participate in new media operations. The reason is that my ability is limited, and I can't rank keywords on the homepage, which leads to this situation. Improving myself and being a professional is the right way!)

[下载]11194064138.rar
[下载]11194104545.rar
[下载]11194172086.rar

111939xyfwddn1aypncfzy.jpg

上一篇:剪辑实操+实操手册+内训课
下一篇:易语言D3DHOOK方框透视教程

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表