[vc书籍] Android之基于XMPP协议即时通讯软件(1,2,3).pdf

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-6-15 21:10:52
好了,言归正传,之前有朋友问过我,我们为什么不做基于xmpp协议的即时通讯,有很多开放的服务器,比如googletalk、facebook、Twitter等。而且你也可以自己搭建自己的服务器,也就是开源的openfire。具体搭建方案请参考:Mac搭建openfire服务器教程。其他系统类似,我也参考这个博客在ubuntu上搭建。
所以,为了简单方便,我把之前的百度推送换成了一个新的核心:从百度云推送到基于asmack的即时通讯,当然界面也会有一些变化,会加入一些新的东西,并摆脱一些多余的繁琐。另外,这次将比较大的数据库访问方式改为contentprovider。关于Android的四大基本组件之一,我们几乎用的比较多,实现起来真的很少见。我们来看看效果图:

(Well, back to business, a friend asked me before why we don't do instant messaging based on XMPP protocol. There are many open servers, such as googletalk, Facebook, twitter, etc. And you can also build your own server, that is, open source openfire. For the specific construction scheme, please refer to the tutorial of building openfire server for Mac. Similar to other systems, I also refer to this blog to build on Ubuntu.
Therefore, for simplicity and convenience, I replaced the previous Baidu push with a new core: from Baidu cloud to asmack based instant messaging. Of course, there will be some changes in the interface, and some new things will be added to get rid of some unnecessary tediousness. In addition, the relatively large database access method will be changed to ContentProvider this time. As for one of the four basic components of Android, we almost use it more, and it is really rare to implement it. Let's take a look at the rendering:)

[下载]21105241563.rar

上一篇:Android之大型游戏源码android游戏源码说明.docx
下一篇:ApacheMina.pdf

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表