[邮电通讯系统] P2P终结者 4.27破解最高权限

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-8-5 22:48:46
【分外声明】由所以破解版的,所以一些杀毒或许360会报警,可是这个软件我自己用了3年多,服务器也用过,没什么问题,所以才共享上来的,遇到杀毒软件报警,感触不安全的话,可以不用哦。。【我的心得】局域网管理,流量监控,这个都帮过我不少忙,如同这是依据arp管理的,所以要是遇到客户机都开着arp防火墙的,如同就不能起作用,但有arp常识的用户并不可能是所有的人,所以局域网的管理来说,这个仍是不错的,我通常会拟定多条策略,有时看到有下载速度过快的,会给他加到速度限制慢的策略中,还可以右键点监控的主机,直接给他断线~嘿嘿,有点控制欲的感触吧。【软件介绍】据说是国内多个技术第一的网络管理软件,极适合企业局域网管理员,可以做到封杀任何不想让上网的程序,包含QQ、BT、电驴、MSN等等,实在是网管的利器,内置详细说明书及常见问题及人人性化的内置了破解补丁,全面为你想到。

([Extraordinary statement] Because of the cracked version, some anti-virus may 360 alarm, but I have used this software for more than 3 years, and the server has also used it. There is no problem, so I shared it. If you don't feel safe, don't use it. . [My experience] LAN management, traffic monitoring, these have helped me a lot, as it is based on arp management, so if I encounter a client with arp firewall turned on, it seems that it will not work, but there is arp Common sense users may not be all people, so for LAN management, this is still good. I usually formulate multiple strategies. Sometimes when I see a download speed that is too fast, I will add a slow speed limit to him. In the strategy of , you can also right-click the monitored host and disconnect him directly~ Hey, feel a little bit of control. [Software introduction] It is said to be the network management software with the first technology in China. It is very suitable for enterprise LAN administrators. It can block any programs that do not want to be connected to the Internet, including QQ, BT, eMule, MSN, etc. It is really a network management software. Sharp tool, built-in detailed instructions and frequently asked questions and humanized built-in crack patches, comprehensively thought of for you.)

[下载]22484624615.rar

上一篇:思科ppt
下一篇:如何设置天易成上网行为管理软件的四种部署模式

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表