[邮电通讯系统] MAC地址与IP地址绑定在电子政务系统中的运用

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-8-15 16:44:02
:I详I细I介I绍I了IMAC地址与IP地址的绑I定I在I电I子I政I务体I系I中I作I为I一I种拜I访I操I控I手I法I的使用以及具体的完I成I办I法I。I使I时电子政务资源的安I全I办I理I不I仅I能针时具体I的I用I户I.I还I能针I时I详I细I的I计I算机I硬I件I本I材I料I共包括以下I附I件I:I
I
MIAICI地I址I与IIPI地I址I绑I定I在I电子政务I体I系I中I的I运I用.pdf
包I括I多I个I文件I,I请I自I行I下I载查看!本I资I本I由I资I本I海IT资料站搜集I。I

(: I detailed I introduced I introduced the binding of IMAC address and IP address I fixed I in I electronic, electronic, government, service system, system, system, work, kind, visit, operation, control The use of I methods I methods I and the specific completion I methods I methods I. I make the security of the e-government resources at the time, the management, the management, not only the time, the specific user, the user, the user, but also the time, the detailed, the computer, the hardware 1 piece 1 this 1 material 1 material 1 includes the following 1 annex 1 piece 1: 1
I
MIAICI address I and IIPI address I binding I application in I e-government I system I system I use I.pdf
Including more than one file, please download and view from your own line! This book is collected by the IT data station of the company. I)

[下载]16440226489.rar

上一篇:MAC一种自适应的无线传感器网络MAC协议
下一篇:MAC地址的获取方法

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表