[家庭/个人应用] 免费杀毒软件小红伞个人版使用教程!

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-7 12:00:46
前些日子做的,挣点分分!希望大家用的高兴。
说一下使用感受,用了一年多了除了机器别的组件的功能呈现问题重装系统以外,从来没有中过病毒(自己是个下载的爱好者),除了安稳以外,占用内存较小也是该软件的一大有点,然后即是触发杀毒模式,也减少了对内存的调用,512的机器内存一向用的挺流通的,建议低配的朋友测试一下。
当然没有完美的工具,在很多软件的评比中它并不是最优秀的,没有更多的知识来支持我解说因素,但使用这样长期给我的感受即是它总会在应该呈现的时候提示你病毒的存在。由于是个人版免费的在升级的时候也会有广告页面弹出,这有点烦人。

(Made it a few days ago, earn some points! Hope you all have fun.
Let me talk about the experience of using it. I have used it for more than a year. Except for the functions of other components of the machine, I have never been infected with a virus (I am a download enthusiast), except for the function of other components of the machine. The software is also a software that occupies less memory. One of the major advantages is that it triggers the anti-virus mode, which also reduces the memory call. The 512's machine memory has always been used very well. It is recommended that friends with low-end configuration test it.
Of course, there is no perfect tool. It is not the best in many software evaluations. I don't have more knowledge to support my interpretation factors, but the feeling that I have used for a long time is that it will always prompt you when it should be presented. the presence of viruses. Since the personal version is free, there will also be an advertisement page popping up when upgrading, which is a bit annoying.)

[下载]12004663211.rar

上一篇:ISA 2004使用宝典
下一篇:网络设备安全市场研究年度报告

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表