[企业管理] CIW网络安全专家中文教材

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-13 10:44:44
网络安全与防火墙访问控制列表堡垒主机密码加强攻击方式与安全规则等等强烈推荐网络安全办公和喜好人士下载阅览。非常全面!!?基于全球最大考试组织Prometric提供的资料表明,CIW认证在美国已位居考试量第二位,仅次于Microsoft认证考试。全世界有超越45,000人具有CIW证书,CIW证书的具有者广泛100多个国家,得到业界很多著名企业的支持,如IBM、HP、NOVELL等。有兄弟说豆多了,我很想改成4个豆,但是改不了了,不过话说回来,我觉得这资源挺不错的,仍是建议网络安全喜好者看看,泛泛既代表全面,没有遗漏才是好的,若要精深把全面51cto看遍还行,够用就好,祝愿兄弟们温故知新,学有所用.

(Network security and firewall access control lists, bastion host passwords, enhanced attack methods and security rules, etc. are strongly recommended for network security offices and lovers to download and read. Very comprehensive!!? Based on the information provided by Prometric, the world's largest exam organization, CIW certification has ranked second in the number of exams in the United States, second only to Microsoft certification exams. There are more than 45,000 people in the world with CIW certificates, and CIW certificates are held in more than 100 countries, and are supported by many famous enterprises in the industry, such as IBM, HP, NOVELL, etc. Some brothers said that there are too many beans, I really want to change it to 4 beans, but I can't change it, but then again, I think this resource is quite good, I still recommend network security lovers to take a look. It's good. If you want to read the comprehensive 51cto thoroughly, it's fine. It's enough. I wish my brothers to review the old and learn new things, and learn to be useful.)

[下载]10444443491.rar

上一篇:深度Windows序列号修改器
下一篇:IIS 7 - 0DAY

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表