[企业管理] Window 2003服务器安全一键配置工具

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-19 18:41:31
WindowsServer2003是现在最为老练的网络服务器方式,安全性相用于Windows2000有大大的提升,可是2003默认的安全配置不一定适合我们的需求,所以,我们要基于实际状况来对Win2003进行全面安全配置。说实话,安全配置是一项对比有难度的网络技术,权限配置的太严厉,很多程序又运行不起,权限配置的太松,又很简单被黑k侵/入,做为网络管理员,真的很头痛,因此,我结合这几年的网络安全管理经验,总结出以下一些方法来提升我们服务器的安全性。?还有一个更头痛的问题是,每次我们设置这些的时候,都要“修复注册表、阻止系统服务器、更改有可能会被提权使用的文件运行权限”。每次配置都要花费半个小时的时刻,而且重复又繁琐,所以我就琢磨出这个小工具,让我们一键就能搞定。时又力,希望对你有帮助!
2003safe\ServerDeploy.exe
2003safe\ServerDeploy.exe.config
2003safe\ServerDeploy.vsH/OST.exe
2003safe\WindowsFormsControlLibrary.dll

(Windows Server 2003 is the most sophisticated network server mode, and its security is greatly improved compared to Windows 2000, but the default security configuration of 2003 may not suit our needs. To be honest, security configuration is a difficult network technology. The permission configuration is too strict, many programs cannot run, the permission configuration is too loose, and it is very easy to be hacked/infiltrated. As a network administrator, it is really difficult. It is a headache. Therefore, I have combined my experience in network security management over the past few years to summarize the following methods to improve the security of our servers. ? A more headache is that every time we set these, we have to "fix the registry, block system servers, change the running permissions of files that may be used with elevated privileges". It takes half an hour to configure each time, and it is repetitive and cumbersome, so I figured out this little tool, so that we can do it with one click. Time and effort, hope to help you!
2003safe\ServerDeploy.exe
2003safe\ServerDeploy.exe.config
2003safe\ServerDeploy.vsH/OST.exe
2003safe\WindowsFormsControlLibrary.dll
.....)

[下载]18413151983.rar

上一篇:WebCrack4
下一篇:360断网急救箱

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表