[企业管理] 英特尔·身份保护技术:保护您的个人信息

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-20 16:42:57
英特尔信息技术峰会(IDF)是由英特尔企业主办的技术讲座,是全/球久负盛名的信息技术峰会之一,2012IDF于4月11日、12日在国家会议核心顺畅举行。本届IDF将以“将来在我‘芯’”为主题,接下来我将汇总的本次大会技术课程PPT逐个发布,部分PPT没有找到中文版,故在此以英文版替代,请见谅。如果有兄弟需求英文版PPT,请在下方谈论留言,如果需求较大,我会将英文版补上,谢谢~当然,资源仍然为一豆~
英特尔·身份维护技术:维护您的个人信息.pdf

(Intel Information Technology Summit (IDF) is a technical lecture hosted by Intel Corporation, and it is one of the most prestigious information technology summits in the world. The theme of this IDF will be "In the future, I will be my core". Next, I will release the PPTs of the technical courses of this conference one by one. Some PPTs have not been found in Chinese, so the English version will be replaced here, please forgive me. If there is a brother who needs the English version of the PPT, please leave a message below. If the demand is large, I will make up the English version, thank you~ Of course, the resources are still one bean~
Intel Identity Maintenance Technology: Maintaining Your Personal Information.pdf)

[下载]16425627521.rar

上一篇:数据重现文件系统原理精解与数据恢复最佳实践.(马林).影印版
下一篇:linux 透明防火墙架设的完全攻略

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表