[企业管理] Java的入门教程《Think In Java》

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-22 09:58:21
ThinkInJava,java的入门教程!希望对我们有帮助哈!这本书从另一个观点也给了我深入的启迪。我刚开始的时候以为Java“仅仅另一种程序设计言语”。这个主意在很多状况下都是搭建的。但随着时刻的推移,我对它的学习也更加深入,开始意识到它的基本宗旨与我见过的别的全面言语都有所区别。程序设计与对杂乱性的控制有很大的连接:对一个准备管理的问题,它的杂乱程度取决用于管理它的机器的杂乱程度。恰是因为这一杂乱性的存在,我们的程序设计项目屡次失败。关于我曾经触摸过的全面编程言语,它们都没能跳过这一框框,由此决定了它们的首要设计方案即是战胜程序开发与维护中的杂乱性。当然,很多言语在设计时就已思考到了杂乱性的问题。但从另一观点看,实践设计时必定会有另一些问题显示出来,需把它们思考到这个杂乱性的问题里。不可避免地,别的那些问题最终会变成最使程序员头痛的。例如,C++必须同C坚持向后兼容(使C程序员能尽快地习惯新环境),一起又要确保编程的效率。C++在这两个方面都设计得很好,为其赢得了不少的声誉。但它们一起也露出出了额定的杂乱性,阻止了某些项目的成功实现(当然,你可以责怪程序员和管理层,但假设一种言语能通过捕获你的错误而提供帮助,它为啥不那样做呢?)。作为另一个比方,VisualBasic(VB)同最初的BASIC相关的严密的连接。而BASIC并没有方案设计成一种能全面管理问题的言语,所以堆加到VB身上的全面扩展都形成了令人头痛和难于管理和维护的语法。另一方面,C++、VB和别的如Smalltalk之类的言语均在杂乱性的问题上下了一番功夫。由此得到的成果即是,它们在管理特定类型的问题时是十分成功的。在理解到Java毕竟的方案是减轻程序员的担负时,我才真实感受到了震憾,虽然它的潜台词好象是说:“除了缩短时刻和减小发作健壮代码的难度以外,我们不关心别的任何工作。”在现在这个初级阶段,到达那个方案的成果即是代码不能格外快地运行(虽然有很多确保都说Java毕竟有一天会运行得多么快),但它确实将开发时刻缩短到令人惊奇的境地——几乎只要创建一个等效C++程序一半乃至更短的时刻。这段节省下来的时刻可以发作更大的效益,但Java并不只止于此。它乃至更上一层楼,将重要性越来越明显的全面杂乱命令都封装在内,比方网络程序和多线程管理等等。Java的各种言语特性和库在任何时候都能使那些命令垂手可得实现。并且最终,它管理了一些真实部分难度的杂乱问题:跨方式程序、动态代码转换以及安全维护等等。换在早年,其间任何每一个都能使你头大如斗。所以不管我们见到了啥功能问题,Java的确保仍然是十分有效的:它使程序员明显提高了程序设计的效率!在我看来,编程效率提高后影响最大的即是Web。网络程序设计曾经十分困难,而Java使这个问题方便的管理(并且Java也在不断地前进,使管理这类问题变得越来越简单)。网络程序的设计请求我们相互间更有效率地交换,并且最少要比电话通信来得廉价(仅仅电子信件就为很多企业带来了好处)。随着我们网上通信越来越频频,令人震惊的工作会渐渐发作,并且它们令人吃惊的程度绝不亚于最初工业革新给人带来的震憾。在各个方面:创建程序;按方案编制程序;结构用户界面,使程序能与用户交换;在不一样类型的机器上运行程序;以及方便地编写程序,使其能通过因特网通信——Java提高了人与人之间的“通信带宽”。并且我以为通信革新的成果可能并不单单是数量巨大的比特处处传来传去那么简单。我们以为认清真实的革新发作在哪里,因为人和人之间的交换变得更方便了——个别与个别之间,个别与组之间,组与组之间,乃至在星球之间。有人预言下一次大革新的发作即是因为足够多的人和足够多的相互连接形成的,而这种革新是以全面S界为基础发作的。Java可能是、也可能不是促进那次革新的直接要素,但我在这里最少感觉自己在做一些有含义的工作——测试教会我们一种重要的言语!
ThinkInJava.chm

(ThinkInJava, an introductory tutorial for java! I hope it helps us! This book also gave me in-depth inspiration from another point of view. When I first started I thought Java was "just another programming language". This idea is built in many situations. But as time went on, I learned more about it and came to realize that its basic purpose is different from any other comprehensive language I've seen. Programming has a lot to do with controlling complexity: for a problem to be managed, its complexity depends on the complexity of the machine used to manage it. It is because of this clutter that our programming projects fail repeatedly. Regarding the comprehensive programming languages ??I have ever touched, none of them can skip this box, which determines that their primary design solution is to overcome the complexity of program development and maintenance. Of course, many languages ??are designed with complexity in mind. But from another point of view, there are bound to be other problems that manifest in practical design, and they need to be considered in this messy problem. Inevitably, those other problems end up being the most frustrating for programmers. For example, C   must maintain backward compatibility with C (so that C programmers can get used to the new environment as quickly as possible), while ensuring the efficiency of programming. C   is well designed in both of these respects, earning a lot of reputation for it. But together they also expose an extra level of clutter that prevents some projects from being successful (of course, you can blame the programmers and management, but assuming a language helps by catching your mistakes, why does it Why not do that?). As another example, VisualBasic (VB) is closely related to the original BASIC. However, BASIC has no program designed to be a language that can comprehensively manage the problem, so the comprehensive extension added to VB has formed a syntax that is troublesome and difficult to manage and maintain. On the other hand, C  , VB, and other languages ??such as Smalltalk all work on the problem of complexity. The result is that they are very successful in managing certain types of problems. I was truly shocked when I realized that Java's ultimate solution was to lighten the programmer's burden, although its subtext seemed to say: "We don't care about other things other than shortening the time and making it easier to generate robust code. Any work that doesn't work." At this rudimentary stage now, the result of getting to that scheme is that the code doesn't run exceptionally fast (although there's a lot of assurance about how fast Java will run one day after all), but it does reduce the development time to Amazing situation - it takes almost half or less time to create an equivalent C   program. This time saved can yield greater benefits, but Java doesn't stop there. It even goes a step further, encapsulating comprehensive complex commands that are increasingly important, such as network programs and multi-threaded management. Java's various language features and libraries make those commands readily available at all times. And finally, it manages some of the clutter of real parts of the difficulty: cross-modal programming, dynamic code conversion, and security maintenance, to name a few. In the early years, any and every one of them can make your head as big as a bucket. So no matter what functional problems we see, Java's guarantee is still very effective: it enables programmers to significantly improve the efficiency of programming! In my opinion, the Web is the most affected by the improvement of programming efficiency. Network programming used to be difficult, and Java has made this problem easy to manage (and Java is making progress to make managing such problems easier). The design of web programs requires us to communicate with each other more efficiently, and at least less expensive than telephone communication (e-mail alone has brought benefits to many businesses). As we communicate more and more online, startling jobs will happen, and they will be as surprising as the original industrial revolution. In all aspects: creating programs; programming programs; structuring user interfaces so that programs can be exchanged with users; running programs on different types of machines; and easily writing programs to communicate over the Internet—Java improves The "communication bandwidth" between people. And I thought that the results of the communications revolution might not be simply a huge number of bits being passed around. We think we can see where the real innovation takes place, because the exchanges between people become more convenient - between individual and individual, between individual and group, between group and group, and even between planets. Some people predict that the next big revolution will happen because enough people and enough interconnections are formed, and this innovation will happen on the basis of the whole world. Java may or may not be a direct factor in facilitating that innovation, but I at least feel like I'm doing some meaningful work here - testing teaches us an important language!
ThinkInJava.chm)

[下载]09582239592.rar

上一篇:《Java2程序设计实用教程(第2版)》课件
下一篇:VC++实例编程,菜鸟们请进

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表