来历版块:C/C++
压缩包内文件格式:文本内容
附件来历:互联网
运行方式:Windows方式
是不是经自己验证:是
附件性质:免费
具体说明:写给C言语初学者的话
写给C言语初学者的话
前些天我写了一篇“UnixC言语值得注意的当地”一贴,回贴中谈到学习国外的开源软件中的高质量代码的问题,但是有兄弟跟我说,在看代码的过程中感受难度很大,想想也是如此,动辄十几万行的程序假如没有人点拨的话是很难找到切入点的,所以我撰写了此文希望能对广阔C言语爱好者有所帮助,在文章中有很多煽情的当地还请大家宽恕,由于这篇文章使我想到了刚刚结业的时候,所以有点慨叹。一起文章中还有一些自己成见存在,希望持反方向定见的人多多包容,既然是成见,那它仅仅成见。
共三页WORD文档
写给C言语初学者的话.doc

(Origin section: C/C  
Compressed file format: text content
Attachment source: Internet
Operation mode: Windows mode
Is it verified by yourself: yes
Attachment nature: free
Specific instructions: words for beginners in C language
For Beginners of C Language
A few days ago, I wrote a post on "UnixC language is worth noting". In the reply, I talked about the problem of learning high-quality code in foreign open source software, but a brother told me that in the process of reading the code It is very difficult to feel, and it is also true to think about it. It is difficult to find an entry point for a program with hundreds of thousands of lines if no one calls it, so I wrote this article in the hope that it will be helpful to many C language lovers. In the article There are a lot of sensational places, please forgive me, because this article reminds me of the time when I just graduated, so I feel a little sigh. There are also some prejudices of my own in the same article. I hope that people who hold the opposite opinions will be more tolerant. Since it is a prejudice, it is just a prejudice.
A total of three pages of WORD documents
For Beginners of C Language.doc)

[下载]10111858499.rar

上一篇:网站数据维护管理系统(C++BUILDER)源代码
下一篇:给出一个 netdump 程序, 抓包用的. 如果改进了,也希望贴出

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表