名著
高质量C++编程指南.pdf

(Origin section: C/C  
Compressed file format: e-book
Attachment source: Internet
Operation mode: Windows mode
Is it verified by yourself: yes
Attachment nature: free
Specific instructions: A guide to high-quality C   programming.
Chapters 1 to 6 of this book mainly discuss the C  /C programming personality. It's not difficult, but there are many details. don't be small
Look, to improve the quality is to start from these bits and pieces. There is no best programming personality in the world
Depends. Team development pays attention to the unity of personality. If a programming personality recognized by everyone is formulated, then all team members must abide by it.
Shou. If readers feel that the programming personality of this book is more suitable for your work, then adopt it, not just read it and do it. people
When I was a child, I was forbidden to speak and pronounce, and to write carelessly. If I didn't correct it, I would always regret it. Programming is the same.
Chapters 7 to 11 are thematic presentations, the technical difficulty is relatively high, and you should think actively when you read the book. especially the seventh
Chapter "Memory Management", reading it does not mean that you understand it, and understanding it does not mean that you can use it accurately. A partner watched the
After seven chapters, I felt that "Wild Pointer" was well written, so I discussed it with me. But after two weeks, he told me that he was busy
After two days of tracking down a bug, I couldn't think of another "wild pointer" problem, so I had to reread Chapter 7.
Just reading this book is limited to improving the quality of programming. It is recommended that you read the references in this book, those are classics
masterpiece
High Quality C   Programming Guide.pdf)

[下载]15010074921.rar

上一篇:win32api编程
下一篇:QQ协议

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表