[企业管理] 《c语言程序设计》(电子版)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-22 17:13:28
现已两三个月了一直在偷闲研究学习c言语,和搭档借了一本基础教程《c言语程序设计》是谭浩强编著的。天天上下班带着这本书看感受很不方便,总是想有一个电子版的,使用u盘携带企业家里都可以学习使用。总算在近来查阅了各种资料,归档收集了一版电子版的《c言语程序设计》。实现了自己几个月来的愿望。在此和大家共享学习一下。概况请见附件。
法律声明:
==================================================================
这篇文章档由闪电cto收集归档于闪电cto博客xudeqiang.blog.51cto,著作权、版权归自创作者一切。仅供个人学习,请勿用于商业用途,不然后果自负!由此导致的法律纠纷概与闪电cto无关!
==================================================================
这篇文章出自“xudeqiang”博客,谢绝转发!本资料共包括以下附件:
C99.pdf
c言语程序设计pdf——谭浩强.pdf

(I have been studying and learning C language for two or three months now, and I borrowed a basic tutorial "Programming in C Language" with my partner, which was edited by Tan Haoqiang. It is very inconvenient to take this book to read every day to and from get off work. I always want to have an electronic version, which can be learned and used at home using a USB flash drive. Finally, I checked various materials recently, and archived and collected an electronic version of "Programming in C Language". I have fulfilled my wish for several months. Share your learning with everyone here. For an overview, please see the attachment.
Legal Notices:
===================================================== ===============
This article file is collected by lightning cto and archived in lightning cto blog xudeqiang.blog.51cto, the copyright and copyright belong to the creator. For personal study only, please do not use it for commercial purposes, otherwise you will be at your own risk! The legal disputes caused by this have nothing to do with Lightning cto!
===================================================== ===============
This article is from the "xudeqiang" blog, please refuse to forward it! This information includes the following attachments:
C99.pdf
C language programming pdf - Tan Haoqiang.pdf)

[下载]17132837665.rar

上一篇:【C++】21点纸牌游戏 源码
下一篇:C语言利用MPI库进行分布式运算或并行编程

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表