[企业管理] Windows API函数大全(共2258个API函数)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-22 17:15:49
资料内容:?从微软官方网站上下载了一切最新的WindowsAPI;?总API数量2258个(包括了最新Vista上的API),资料的近来更新时刻是2009-09-03;?进行了简单的翻译,不过建议参考英文原始内容;我在收集时每个API函数的参考都有3大多数:?第一部分是翻译后的中文参考,结构依旧依照微软的结构(功能简介,语法,参数,备注,环境要求)?第二部分是原始的英文参考,究竟很多时候中文翻译是有问题的,而且无法精确地翻译出来。而当时版本的中文翻译大多数都是凭借谷歌翻译的,人工校对不可能都校对地过来。?第三部分最简单,是该API函数的微软MSDN的官方地址。参加这个部分的主意是有的时候仅检测简单的参考觉得还不行,这时可能会登录到MSDN官网上去看看相关的函数,要检测时直接点击就可。资料有点大,共8个附件15M。本部分资料更详细信息可参考我的博客。我也会逐渐地收集更多的常用资料。这些资料都收集到一个数据库中了,用顺便的软件检测。因为文件太大,好像发不上去,先发一个看看。

(Contents: Downloaded all the latest Windows APIs from Microsoft's official website;? The total number of APIs is 2258 (including the APIs on the latest Vista), and the latest update time of the data is 2009-09-03; , but it is recommended to refer to the original content in English; when I collected the references for each API function, there were 3 most: The first part is the translated Chinese reference, and the structure is still in accordance with Microsoft's structure (function introduction, syntax, parameters, remarks, Environmental requirements)? The second part is the original English reference, after all, many times the Chinese translation is problematic and cannot be translated accurately. At that time, most of the Chinese translations of the version were translated by Google, and manual proofreading was impossible. ?The third part is the simplest and is the official address of Microsoft MSDN of the API function. The idea of ??participating in this part is that sometimes it is not enough to only detect simple references. At this time, you may log in to the MSDN official website to see the related functions, and you can click directly when you want to detect. The data is a bit large, a total of 8 attachments 15M. For more detailed information on this part of the material, please refer to my blog. I will also gradually collect more commonly used materials. These data have been collected into a database, and detected by the software by the way. Because the file is too large, it doesn't seem to be able to upload it, so let's take a look first.)

[下载]17154989063.rar

上一篇:推荐最实用功能强大的数据结构(有序HASH树)开发包
下一篇:自己动手写操作系统 书中源码

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表