[百货/超市行业] JAVA全套电子书(共10本)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-23 08:43:58
看到论坛上有人求这类书.我把自己一年来搜集的全发上来了.需求的朋友下载吧!发现这个帖子又被顶上来了...说点废话吧.书本太多关于初学者来说并不是什么功德,相反,书多了,不认识看哪本好了.所以呢,建议只看其间的一两本就足够了,别的的,你需求的时候去翻阅就可以了.N年前,我和很多人相同,下了一大堆书,什么都有,但是全在硬盘中躺着,历来没有好好地去看过,乃至部分书历来都没有打开过.我希望你们不要像我相同.下定决心,看完一本,再看别的的,要精读,不要走马观花似的.我供认我也没有好好看过一本书,仅有一本精读的书是lt;王爽汇编gt;,其间的原理等,那是一辈子也忘不了的.看书,着重的即是仔细读,否则过段时间又忘了,假如再回头去看的话,那时良费时间,并且我敢确保,大多数人即便同一知识点看了多遍仍是纷歧定能完全记住,很有可能过段时间后又忘了.

(I saw someone on the forum begging for this kind of book. I have posted all the books I have collected over the past year. Friends who need it, download it! I found that this post has been up again... Let’s talk nonsense. There are too many books about beginners It's not a virtue, on the contrary, there are too many books, and you don't know which one to read. Therefore, it is recommended that you only read one or two of them. For the others, you can read them when you need them. N Years ago, like many people, I downloaded a lot of books and had everything, but all of them were lying on the hard disk, and I never read them well, and even some books were never opened. I hope you don't like I am the same. I have made up my mind to read one book and then read the other one, and read it intensively, and don’t look at the flowers. I confess that I have not read a book well, and the only book I read intensively is lt;Wang Shuang Compilation gt;, the principles and so on, it will never be forgotten in a lifetime. When reading a book, the emphasis is to read it carefully, otherwise it will be forgotten after a while. If you go back to read it, it will take a lot of time, and I dare Make sure that most people will not be able to completely remember the same knowledge point even if they read it multiple times, and it is very likely that they will forget it after a period of time.)

[下载]08435811866.rar

上一篇:JAVA 应用编程150例
下一篇:初学java代码

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表