[ActiveX/DCOM/ATL] 【ava入门必备】Java编程思想中文第二版

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-24 10:11:20
一部完整的介绍Java编程技术的书本,很合适一些初学者阅览!
用于本书第一版很多人给我提供了很多超卓的定见当然非常高兴能有这样的结果我对大家的热心支持表示感谢可是我也听到了少许诉苦的声响并且出于某方面的因素其间一项诉苦乃至是这本书的个头太大了之所以会有如此诉苦假设这些人唯一的理由就是页码太多那么我可能真的马上就要晕倒这使我想起了一则著名的笑话奥地利皇帝曾向莫扎特诉苦说你的曲子里音符太多注意我并不方案以任何方法自喻莫扎特除此之外我还能想到的一个理由是这些人没有体验到Java言语自身的复杂性并且并没有通读完全书例如我最喜欢的一本参考书是由CayHorstmann和GaryCornell合著的CoreJava由Prentice-Hall出书那本书的个头乃至还要大以至于不得不分成上下两卷不过在本书第二版的编纂过程中我的确也在减小体积方面下了一番功夫删掉了一些现已过期或许不再主要的章节我这样做并不觉得非常惋惜由于第一版的全文依然保留在我的网站和第二版的配套光盘中依然选用可供免费下载的格式网站地址BruceEckel如果你想参考第一版的内容无妨大胆下载这对作者来说也是一个不小的安慰例如你会发现原书的最终一章项目已从新版里取消了有两个项目已被合并到别的章节里另一些项目则不再合适新形势了别的设计范式一章由于内容太多现已转移到专门的一本书里也可从网站免费下载因而最少从表面上看新书会变得修长得多
本资料共包括以下附件:
Java编程思维完整的中文简体第二版.pdf

(A complete introduction to Java programming technology, it is suitable for some beginners to read!
For the first edition of this book, many people have provided me with a lot of excellent advice. Of course, I am very happy to have this result. I am grateful for everyone's enthusiastic support, but I also heard a few complaints and for some reason. One of the complaints and even the fact that the book is so big is that the reason for such a complaint is that if the only reason these people have is the number of pages, then I might literally faint right away. This reminds me of a famous joke. The Austrian emperor once complained to Mozart that you have too many notes in your tune. Note that I am not going to describe myself as Mozart in any way. Another reason I can think of is that these people do not experience the complexity of the Java language itself and do not I didn't read the whole book. For example, one of my favorite reference books is CoreJava by Cay Horstmann and Gary Cornell. The book by Prentice-Hall is so big that it has to be divided into two volumes. During the editing process of the second edition, I did make a lot of effort to reduce the size. I deleted some chapters that are now out of date or no longer important. I do not feel very sorry for doing so, because the full text of the first edition is still kept in my website. The website and the supporting CD of the second edition are still in the format for free download. The website address BruceEckel If you want to refer to the content of the first edition, you may as well download it boldly. This is also a lot of comfort for the author. For example, you will find the original book. The final chapter of the project has been removed from the new edition, two projects have been merged into other chapters, others are no longer appropriate for the new situation, and the other design paradigms chapter has been moved to a dedicated chapter due to too much content. The book is also available for free download from the website so at least on the surface the new book will be much more slender
This document includes the following attachments:
Java Programming Thinking Complete Chinese Simplified Second Edition.pdf
.....)

[下载]10112024384.rar

上一篇:C 程序课题设计-学生成绩管理系统 源代码
下一篇:java算法

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表