[DNA] java 编程思想

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-24 11:14:26
Java提高了人与人之间的“通信带宽”。并且我以为通信革新的成果可能并不单单是数量巨大的比特处处传来传去那么简单。我们以为认清真实的革新发作在哪里,因为人和人之间的交换变得更方便了——个别与个别之间,个别与组之间,组与组之间,甚至在星球之间。有人预言下一次大革新的发作即是因为足够多的人和足够多的相互连接形成的,而这种革新是以全面S界为基础发作的。Java可能是、也可能不是促进那次革新的直接因素,但我在这里最少感受自己在做一些有含义的办公——测试教会我们一种主要的语言!
JAVA编程思维.chm

(Java increases the "communication bandwidth" between people. And I thought that the results of the communications revolution might not be simply a huge number of bits being passed around. We think we can see where the real innovation is taking place, because the exchanges between people become more convenient—individuals and individuals, individuals and groups, groups and groups, even between planets. Some people predict that the next big revolution will happen because enough people and enough interconnections are formed, and this innovation will happen on the basis of the whole world. Java may or may not have been the immediate driver of that revolution, but I at least feel like I'm doing some meaningful office work here - testing teaches us a major language!
JAVA programming thinking.chm)

[下载]11142648514.rar

上一篇:idea解码器
下一篇:UML实用软件工程电子书(CHM格式)

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表