[Python编程] c语言最经典的剖析

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-24 16:27:11
这本电子书我刚看了,对我影响很大,我也是C的爱好者,本书适合于初级C言语爱好者,不适合无基础的,请下载后后看清,因为里边讲的是很深的知识点,如果你的C基础欠好,建议不要看,如果是对才学C的,看谭浩强版的,看了本书后,我想你会对C言语有一个很深的认识,要是你能看懂这个的80%,我想你找个好办公没问题,这个一切都是作者的共享,所以谢谢作者,可以提供这样好的一本书给群众,真的谢谢。。。。陈正冲教师。。。。
C言语深度解剖.pdf

(I just read this e-book, and it has a great influence on me. I am also a lover of C. This book is suitable for beginners of C language lovers, but not for those without foundation. Please download it and read it clearly, because it talks about A very deep knowledge point. If your C basics are not good, it is recommended not to read it. If you are only learning C, read Tan Haoqiang's version. After reading this book, I think you will have a deep understanding of the C language. If you can understand 80% of this, I think you will have no problem finding a good office. This is all shared by the author, so thank the author for providing such a good book to the masses. Thank you very much. . . . Teacher Chen Zhengchong. . . .
Deep Anatomy of C Language.pdf)

[下载]16271222359.rar

上一篇:C语言经典算法100例
下一篇:VC++ 2005确定性资源清理.ppt

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表