[论坛] Thinking in Java(中文版)Java必备

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-25 21:55:18
作者语:这本书或许能说明一些问题。很多人以为我有点儿斗胆或许略微部分傲慢,竟然把所有家当都摆到了Web上。“这样做还有谁来买它呢?”他们问。假设我是一个十分保守的人,那么绝对不这样干。但我确实不想再沿本来的老路再写一本计算机参考书了。我不认识终究会发作什么事情,但确实以为这是我对一本书作出的最明智的一个决议。在我看来,编程效率提高后影响最大的即是Web。网络程序设计曾经十分艰难,而Java使这个问题方便的管理(并且Java也在不断地前进,使管理这类问题变得越来越简单)。
thinkinjava.chm

(Author's Note: This book may shed some light. A lot of people thought that I was a little bit bold, maybe a little bit arrogant, and put all my belongings on the Web. "Who else will buy it?" they asked. Assuming I'm a very conservative person, then definitely not. But I really don't want to write another computer reference book along the way. I don't know what's going to happen in the end, but I do think it's one of the smartest decisions I've ever made about a book. In my opinion, the Web is the one that has the greatest impact on programming efficiency. Network programming used to be tough, and Java made this problem easy to manage (and Java is making progress to make managing this kind of problem easier).
thinkinjava.chm)

[下载]21551716719.rar

上一篇:JAVA2程序设计百事通,希望对学习Java的朋友有用!
下一篇:JPEG 原理详细实例分析

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表