[杀毒] Dialogic从入门到系统工程师

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-27 16:46:42
序言作者使用Dialogic的产品已经是快到5年的时刻了,回想最初才开始学习的时候,拿起Dialogic英文帮助手册,第一个感受即是:不知其然也不知其所以然!不知从啥开始下手,不认识如何开始编写一个程序,不认识使用程序的框架应当是啥姿态的。面临如此分类繁复的Dialogic英文帮助手册上的概念和专业术语,多么希望有一本粗浅的、指导性的中文书本,可以针对非通信专业的编程人员,全面的、渐进而系统的解说这一杂乱系统的程序设计和相关知识。基于以上的因素,作者酝酿了好久,十分希望可以以通俗易懂的语言和粗浅的文字,以实践工程经验为基于,由浅入深的对这一新式的技术进行系统的描绘,将它全面地展现给大家,展现给越来越多的CTI爱好者和CTI企业技术人员。
Dialogic从入门到系统工程师.pdf

(The author of the preface has been using Dialogic's products for almost 5 years. Recalling that when he first started learning, he picked up the Dialogic English Help Manual. The first feeling was: I don't know why! I don't know where to start To start, I don't know how to start writing a program, and I don't know what the frame of the program should be. Faced with such complex concepts and technical terms in the Dialogic English help manual, how much I hope to have a superficial and instructive Chinese book, which can comprehensively, gradually and systematically explain this messy system for non-communication professional programmers. programming and related knowledge. Based on the above factors, the author has been brewing for a long time, and very much hopes to use easy-to-understand language and superficial words, based on practical engineering experience, to systematically describe this new technology from shallow to deep, and to comprehensively describe it. Show it to everyone, show it to more and more CTI enthusiasts and CTI enterprise technicians.
Dialogic from entry to system engineer.pdf)

[下载]16464455943.rar

上一篇:ireport报表例子
下一篇:C++Primer4th中文版

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表