[嵌入式Linux] 设计模式精解-GoF 23种设计模式解析附C 实现源码

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-28 16:06:15
“NexttoMyLife,SoftwareIsMyPassion”——RobertC.Martin.懂了设计模式,你就懂了面向对象分析和设计(OOA/D)的精要。反之如同也可能搭建。道可道,非常道。道不远人,设计模式亦然如此。一向想把自己的学习阅历以及在项目中的使用阅历拿出来和大家共享,却老是下不了这个决计:GoF的23种模式研读、总结也总需求些时日,但是时间关于我来说老是不行估计的。之所以下了这个决计,有两个因素:一是Robert的箴言,二是因为我是一个感恩的人,就像常说的:长怀感恩之心,人生便无惋惜。想想当时读GoF的那本圣经时候的苦楚、实现23个模式时候的探究、悟道后的欣悦,我觉得仍是有这个含义
C++设计模式(带示例).pdf

("NexttoMyLife, SoftwareIsMyPassion" - RobertC.Martin. Understand the design pattern, you will understand the essentials of object-oriented analysis and design (OOA/D). The reverse is also possible to build. Road to Road, very Avenue. The road is not far, and so is the design pattern. I have always wanted to share my learning experience and experience in the project with everyone, but I can't make this decision: the study and summary of the 23 modes of GoF will always take some time, but time is too old for me. It is impossible to estimate. There are two factors for this decision: one is Robert's motto, and the other is because I am a grateful person, as it is often said: with a grateful heart, there will be no regrets in life. Thinking about the pain when reading the GoF Bible at that time, the exploration when realizing the 23 patterns, and the joy after enlightenment, I think it still has this meaning
C   Design Patterns (with examples).pdf)

[下载]16061643804.rar

上一篇:STL源码剖析(原版清晰PDF)
下一篇:actionform 表单验证

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表