[VxWorks] Codeblocks_8.02mingw_setup

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-28 18:25:50
详细的安装方法可以检测我的博文,地址如下:作为一款C的IDE,Code::Blocks至少有以下几点十分招引我。开源——开源不仅仅意味着免费,但就算是仅仅是免费这一点,就十分重要了,不是吗?跨方式——我的办公需要写的C程序,就请求是跨Linux和Windows方式,没有选择Code::Blocks之前,我在Linux下用KDevelop,在Windows下使用Borland或Microsoft的软件,由于二者不兼容而要多做的办公太多。或许你暂时并不考虑跨方式,但为了将来,能跨方式总不是坏事,对了Code::Blocks也支持Mac系统呢。纯C/C写成——作为一名C程序员,我“顽固”地保存一点可能并不必要的自尊:写C++程序,仍是用C++写的IDE吧。让我选择一款以其它言语写成的IDE来写C程序,我有那么一点点完全不必要的心理障碍。其有效C++写的程序最大优点是你不必额外安装庞大的运行环境,比方你不必装也不装java。支持多编译器——包括BorlandC,、VC、InterC等等超越20个不同产家或版本编译器支持。无特定请求下,我仍是主要用g。配对的,调试器也是支持多种。插件式的结构——插件式的集成开发环境,最著名的是Java编程工具Eclipse了,这种方法让一款IDE保存了杰出的可扩展性,应该说,作为一款开源的IDE,这是最合理的选择。Code::Blocks很多核心功能,包括“调试功能”,都通过插件来实现。非核心方面的插件嘛,我用得最多的,是代码格式美化、自动上GoogleCodes搜索……偶然也会玩玩“俄L斯方块”以及“贪吃蛇”……常常更新——简直每个月都会有更新。开源软件最怕的即是不更新了。内嵌可视设计——和我们理解的VB、Delphi/CBuilder相比,它的可视窗口设计器,其“傻瓜性”差了一大截,其主要因素在在主流的跨方式图形窗口的定位系统,都是采纳定位“容器”来实现的,这一点一开始会不太习惯,但在理解以后,设计各种对话框,也十分直观。一点点不直观,换来的是你的程序很容易迁移到别的操作系统,一起还让你对窗口设计更深入了,倒也值。C扩展库支持——通过它的一个用以支持DevC的插件,可以下载很多C++开源的扩展库。比方网络操作,图形算法,压缩、加密等等……我如今最常用到一款即是iconv,用来转换汉字编码。扩展库下载,及使用方法,请见本站相关课程。多国言语——哈哈,有中文版,支持近40国言语,不过并不是默许支持的,本站对相关言语包进行了部分订正及改善,言语包文件下载及使用方法请见本站相关课程。世人的选择——趁便说一下,Code::Blocks进入“Sourceforgecommunitychoiceaward”2008年度决赛了。“Sourceforge”是全/球最大的开源社区,那这个比赛,可称为“社区最好选择奖”,最终能不能获奖不好说,不过的确有去投过一票。能有很多用户无私无利的支持以进入决赛,这自然也是我们选择一个参考。
codeblocks-8.02mingw-setup.exe

(The detailed installation method can check my blog post, the address is as follows: As a C IDE, Code::Blocks at least has the following points that are very attractive to me. Open source - open source doesn't just mean free, but even if it's just free, it's very important, isn't it? Cross mode - the C program that I need to write in my office, the request is cross Linux and Windows mode, no Before choosing Code::Blocks, I used KDevelop under Linux, and Borland or Microsoft software under Windows, and I had to do too much office work due to the incompatibility of the two. Maybe you don't consider cross mode for the time being, but for the future, it's not a bad thing to be able to cross mode. By the way, Code::Blocks also supports Mac system. Written in pure C/C - As a C programmer, I "stubbornly" save a little self-esteem that may not be necessary: ​​write C++ programs, and still write IDEs in C++. Let me choose an IDE written in another language to write C programs, I have a little bit of a completely unnecessary mental block. The biggest advantage of its effective C++ program is that you don't have to install a huge runtime environment, for example, you don't have to install nor install java. Support for multiple compilers - including BorlandC, VC, InterC, etc. More than 20 different manufacturers or versions of compiler support. Without specific requests, I still mainly use g. Paired, the debugger also supports a variety of. Plug-in structure - plug-in integrated development environment, the most famous is the Java programming tool Eclipse, this method allows an IDE to preserve outstanding extensibility, it should be said that as an open source IDE, this is The most reasonable choice. Many of the core functions of Code::Blocks, including "debugging functions", are implemented through plugins. The non-core plugins, the ones I use the most, are code formatting beautification, automatic GoogleCodes search... Occasionally I also play "Tetris" and "Snake"... Often updated - almost every month There are updates. The biggest fear of open source software is that it will not be updated. Embedded visual design - Compared with the VB, Delphi/CBuilder we understand, its visual window designer, its "fool" is a lot worse, the main factor is in the mainstream cross-mode graphics window. The positioning system is realized by using the positioning "container", which is not very familiar at first, but after understanding it, it is very intuitive to design various dialog boxes. It's a little bit unintuitive, in exchange for your program is easy to migrate to other operating systems, and at the same time it allows you to have a deeper understanding of window design, which is worthwhile. C extension library support - through one of its plugins to support DevC, you can download many C++ open source extension libraries. For example, network operations, graphics algorithms, compression, encryption, etc... I now use the most commonly used one is iconv, which is used to convert Chinese character encoding. For the download and usage of the extension library, please refer to the relevant courses on this site. Multi-languages ​​- Haha, there is a Chinese version, it supports nearly 40 languages, but it is not supported by default. This site has made some revisions and improvements to the relevant language packages. Please refer to the relevant courses on this site for the download and usage of language package files. The World's Choice - By the way, Code::Blocks entered the 2008 "Sourceforgecommunitychoiceaward" finalist. "Sourceforge" is the world's largest open source community, so this competition can be called "Community Best Choice Award". It is hard to say whether it will win the award, but I did vote. There can be many users' selfless and selfless support to enter the finals, which is naturally a reference for us to choose.
codeblocks-8.02mingw-setup.exe)

[下载]18255128875.rar

上一篇:C-Free 5.0_Pro_China
下一篇:Codeblocks汉化文件

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表