[Windows CE] C++Primer(第四版清晰版).pdf

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-29 09:42:21
网上面不好找。大家看看这个版本的,比较容易提高自己的C++入门速度。我刚开始学c++的时候感受可晕乎可晕乎的,什么变量,函数,作用域都是一知半解,for循环也摸禁绝,就去网上搜了一下,pdf明晰版的不多,基本上都是影印版的很不明晰,我掏钱去taobao买了一本,人家还送了我一本答案,我买到书之后才发现网上居然有明晰版的,赶忙放出来给大家下载一下,的今后找不到。我都是平常上课的时候带着primer讲义去,下课了或者在电脑旁了,就打开pdf看,作用不错!这本书买的很值得!100元。==============================================C++Primer习题解答之中文版(第4版).pdf/data/128420==============================================本资料共包括以下附件:
C++Primer(第四版明晰电子版).pdf

(Not easy to find online. Let's take a look at this version, it's easier to improve your own C   entry speed. When I first started learning C  , I felt dizzy and dizzy. I didn't know much about variables, functions, and scopes. The photocopy version is very unclear. I bought a copy from taobao, and they also gave me an answer. After I bought the book, I found out that there is a clear version on the Internet. I quickly released it for everyone to download. will not be found in the future. I usually take the primer lecture notes when I go to get out of class. After class or by the computer, I open the pdf and read it. It works well! This book is worth buying! 100 yuan. =================================================C  Primer Chinese version of exercises and solutions (4th edition).pdf/data/128420==================================== ===========This document includes the following attachments:
C   Primer (Fourth Edition Clear Electronic Edition).pdf)

[下载]09422208870.rar

上一篇:C++Primer习题解答之中文版(第4版).pdf
下一篇:Java 小写转人民币大写

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表