[开源硬件] 【黑白棋】纯C语言调用SDK设计实现

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-29 11:28:57
官方C/C++开发工程师(1090119),验证请输入您的ID。鉴于部分童鞋反应在我的博文里附件无法下载,就爽性上传到这儿了。附上我的完整博文地址:rangercyh.blog.51cto/1444712/394825由于上次的C言语课设我就使用了Graphics库进行了dos图形界面的实现,所以这次数据结构的实验我想使用不同的实现方法,就采取了纯C调用SDK函数进行设计windows程序,但我还没有构成完整的面向对象的思维,所以在一开始就抛弃了使用MFC编写程序。其实MFC也就是把windows的API用class进行封装了再使用,在网上能找到很多使用MFC写的黑白棋程序,但很少能有使用纯C直接调用windowsAPI写的程序,我想这一点应该是一个打破。当然我并不是说使用MFC写程序不如SDK编程,只是为了将来更好的学习MFC,眼下我有必要掌握SDK编程,这样可以帮助我愈加理解MFCClasses的结构,而MFC没有提供的API功能自己可以调用API来实现,当MFCClasses不合我的需要时我可以方便的更改其Class。总归最终我决议采取SDK编程。.........
global.h
main.c
main.h

(Official C/C   development engineer (1090119), please enter your ID for verification. In view of the fact that some children's shoes responded that the attachments in my blog post could not be downloaded, I uploaded them here. Attach my full blog post address: rangercyh.blog.51cto/1444712/394825 Since I used the Graphics library to implement the dos graphical interface in the last C language class, I want to use a different data structure experiment this time. The realization method is to use pure C to call SDK functions to design windows programs, but I have not formed a complete object-oriented thinking, so I abandoned the use of MFC to write programs at the beginning. In fact, MFC is to encapsulate the Windows API with class and then use it. There are many Othello programs written in MFC on the Internet, but there are very few programs written using pure C to directly call the windows API. I think this should be a break. Of course, I am not saying that using MFC to write programs is not as good as SDK programming, but to better learn MFC in the future. It is necessary for me to master SDK programming now, which can help me understand the structure of MFCClasses better, and the API functions that MFC does not provide can be called by myself. API to achieve, when MFCClasses do not meet my needs, I can easily change its Class. In the end I decided to use SDK programming. .........
global.h
main.c
main.h
.....)

[下载]11285843891.rar

上一篇:C语言精彩编程百例_源代码
下一篇:程序设计算法分析

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表