[分形几何] C语言深度解剖-陈正冲【电子书】

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-29 15:24:36
C言语深度解剖-陈正冲讲的很共同,风格悬殊。合适有基础的人看。。摘抄前语:近来面试了一些人,包括应届本科、硕士和工作多年的程序员,在问到C言语相关的问题的时候,总是没几个人能完全答上我的问题。乃至一些工作多年,简历上写着“最满意的言语是C言语”,“对C有很深的研究”,“精通C言语”的人也答不完全我的问题,乃至有个他人我问的问题一个都答不上。于是我就想起了我上一年闲的使用写的这本小册子。这本小册子已经在我电脑里睡了一年大觉了。并非没有出书社情愿出书,而是几个大的出书社都以为书写得不错,但太薄,利润太低,所以要求我加厚到300页以上。我回绝加厚,并为此和几个出书社相持了一年多。我以为经典的工具一定要精炼,不要废话。这次因为面试他人,所以总算记起了我还写过这样一本小册子。想了想,仍是决定挂到网上免费让大家看得了。并为此专门为本书开了个博客,以方便和读者交换。博客地址:blog.csdn/dissection_c
C言语深度解剖-陈正冲.pdf

(In-depth anatomy of C language - Chen Zhengchong's speech is very common, but the style is very different. Appropriate for people with basic knowledge. . Excerpt from the preamble: I have interviewed some people recently, including fresh undergraduates, masters and programmers who have worked for many years. When asked questions about C language, there are always few people who can fully answer my questions. Even some people who have worked for many years, and their resumes say "the most satisfying language is C language", "have a deep research on C", "proficient in C language" can't answer my questions completely, and even someone else I ask None of the questions could be answered. So I remembered this booklet I wrote in my spare time last year. This booklet has been sleeping in my computer for a year. It's not that no publishing house is willing to publish a book, but several big publishing houses think that the writing is good, but it is too thin and the profit is too low, so they asked me to thicken it to more than 300 pages. I refused to thicken, and for more than a year and several publishing houses stalemate. I thought the classic tools must be refined, no nonsense. This time, because I was interviewing others, I finally remembered that I also wrote such a booklet. After thinking about it, I still decided to hang it on the Internet for free for everyone to see. And for this purpose, a blog was opened for this book, so as to facilitate the exchange with readers. Blog address: blog.csdn/dissection_c
Deep Anatomy of C Language - Chen Zhengchong.pdf)

[下载]15243659541.rar

上一篇:JAVA编程思想中文
下一篇:C程序设计语言(第2版·新版)-K R

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表