C语言深度解剖(完美版)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-10-1 18:21:13
非常不错的用于C言语的书(面上没有,应当还未出版,作者是很有学术共享精力的人)。合适任何想学习C言语编程的人,准确地说是任何想学编程的人!特别是以为自己C言语已经学的很好的人!引证作者“写在前语前面的话”的两句话:“我自己一直以为,普通人用C言语在3年之下,一般来说,还没掌握C言语;5年之下,一般来说还没熟悉C言语;10年之下,谈不上精通。”“。《泰坦尼克》里的冰山给泰坦尼克造成了无穷的丢失。你们都是理工科的,应当理解冰山在水面上的部分仅仅总个冰山的1/8。我如今就告诉你们,C言语即是这座冰山。你们如今仅仅是摸到了水面上的部分,乃至底层不认识水面下的部分。我希望通过我的解说,让你们摸到水面下的部分,让你们认识C言语究竟是什么姿态。”本资料共包括以下附件:
C言语深度解剖(完美版).pdf
包括多个文件,请自行下载检测!

(Very good book for C language (no, it should not be published yet, and the author is a person with great academic sharing energy). Suitable for anyone who wants to learn C language programming, to be exact, anyone who wants to learn programming! Especially those who think they have learned C language well! Quote the author's two words "written in front of the preceding sentence": "I have always thought that ordinary people have not mastered the C language for less than three years; they have not been familiar with the C language for more than five years; they cannot be proficient for less than ten years." ". Titanic The icebergs in the Titanic caused endless losses. You are all science and engineering students. You should understand that the part of icebergs on the water is only 1/8 of the total icebergs. I tell you now that C language is the iceberg. Now you just feel the part above the water, even the part below the water. I hope that through my interpretation, you can feel the part under the water, and let you know what the attitude of C language is. " This document includes the following annexes:
C Deep Anatomy of Speech (Perfect Version). pdf
Including multiple files, please download and test by yourself!)

[下载]18211373846.rar

上一篇:java设计模式
下一篇:Linux操作系统下C语言编程入门

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表