[系统编程] COM组件设计与应用教程

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-10-6 10:33:22
杨教师写的COM组件技术入门教程,深入浅出,十分合适刚触摸COM技术的广阔菜鸟学习,是COM组件教程中的经典之作,相信看过这个教程你能对COM技术的有所理解,为下一步的学习打下良好基础本资料共包括以下附件:
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(一)——来源及复合文件.files\doc2.gif
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(一)——来源及复合文件.files\dotline2.gif
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(一)——来源及复合文件.files\earch.gif
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(一)——来源及复合文件.files\go.gif
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(一)——来源及复合文件.files\rec1.gif
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(一)——来源及复合文件.files\show_ads.js
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(一)——来源及复合文件.files\skin11.gif
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(一)——来源及复合文件.files\stmtutpic1.jpg
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(一)——来源及复合文件.files\stmtutpic2.jpg
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(一)——来源及复合文件.files\style.css
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(一)——来源及复合文件.files\toplogo.gif
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(一)——来源及复合文件.files\vckcom.gif
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(七)——编译、注册、调用.files\comtut7pic1.jpg
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(七)——编译、注册、调用.files\comtut7pic2.jpg
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(七)——编译、注册、调用.files\comtut7pic3.jpg
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(七)——编译、注册、调用.files\doc2.gif
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(七)——编译、注册、调用.files\dotline2.gif
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(七)——编译、注册、调用.files\earch.gif
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(七)——编译、注册、调用.files\go.gif
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(七)——编译、注册、调用.files\rec1.gif
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(七)——编译、注册、调用.files\show_ads.js
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(七)——编译、注册、调用.files\skin11.gif
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(七)——编译、注册、调用.files\style.css
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(七)——编译、注册、调用.files\toplogo.gif
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(七)——编译、注册、调用.files\vckcom.gif
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(三)——数据类型.files\comtut3pic1.jpg
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(三)——数据类型.files\comtut3pic2.jpg
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(三)——数据类型.files\doc2.gif
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(三)——数据类型.files\dotline2.gif
COM组件设计与使用\VC知识库文章-COM组件设计与使用(三)——数据类型.files\earch.gif

(The introductory course of COM component technology written by Mr. Yang is simple and profound. It is very suitable for beginners who just touch COM technology to learn. It is a classic work in the COM component tutorial. I believe you can understand COM technology after reading this tutorial and lay a good foundation for the next step of learning. This material includes the following annexes:
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (I) -- Source and Composite File. files  doc2.gif
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (I) -- Source and Composite File. files  dotline2.gif
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (I) -- Source and Composite File. files  search.gif
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (I) -- Source and Composite File. files  go.gif
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (I) -- Source and Composite File. files  rec1.gif
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (I) -- Source and Composite File. files  show_ ads.js
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (I) -- Source and Composite File. files  skin11.gif
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (I) -- Source and Composite File.files  stmtutpic1.jpg
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (I) -- Source and Composite File.files  stmtutpic2.jpg
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (I) -- Source and Composite File. files  style.css
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (I) -- Source and Composite File. files  toplogo.gif
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (I) -- Source and Composite File. files  vckcom.gif
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (7) -- Compile, register, call. files  comtut7pic1.jpg
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (7) -- Compile, register, call. files  comtut7pic2.jpg
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (7) -- Compile, register, call. files  comtut7pic3.jpg
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (VII) -- Compile, Register, Call. files  doc2.gif
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (VII) -- Compile, register, call. files  dotline2.gif
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (VII) -- Compile, register, call. files  search.gif
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (VII) -- Compile, Register, Call. files  go.gif
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (VII) -- Compile, register, call. files  rec1.gif
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (VII) -- Compile, register, call. files  show_ ads.js
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (VII) -- Compile, register, call. files  skin11.gif
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (VII) -- Compile, Register, Call. files  style.css
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (VII) -- Compile, register, call. files  toplogo.gif
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (VII) -- Compile, register, call. files  vckcom.gif
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (III) -- Data Type.files  comtut3pic1.jpg
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (III) -- Data Type.files  comtut3pic2.jpg
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (III) -- Data Type.files  doc2.gif
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (III) -- Data Type.files  dotline2.gif
COM Component Design and Use  VC Knowledge Base Article - COM Component Design and Use (III) -- Data Type.files  search.gif
.....)

[下载]10332273657.rar

上一篇:ejb3.0实例教程
下一篇:C语言专家编程

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表