[Jsp/Servlet] day01_03常用的命令行操作

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-10-7 19:28:52
学java也是一样,语法格式,书写规范同样是需要从头来学的,唯一多的就是编程的那种感觉。而这种感觉,随着你的的从无到有,也是一定会有的。不认识有多少人爱看《星球大战》,我就是个星战迷,当然这不是重点。在第二部里,尤达说了一句话,我觉得很有深意。他说,有时候你需要忘掉以前学过的工具。事实上,大家发现那些自学成才的程序员,有一些马马虎虎,有一些则出类拔萃。但也有一些是养成了很糟糕的习惯,这就好比文笔很差。一般状况下,一个文笔很差的人,想变成大作家比从未写过文章的人比,还要困难。因为你要摒弃那些坏的习惯。所以,如果你有顾虑以前没编过程序,没关系,从零开始。

(The same is true for learning Java. Grammar formats and writing specifications also need to be learned from scratch. The only thing that matters is the feeling of programming. And this feeling, as you grow from scratch, will also be there. I don't know how many people like watching Star Wars. I'm a fan of Star Wars. Of course, that's not the point. In the second part, Yoda said something that I thought was very meaningful. He said that sometimes you need to forget the tools you learned before. In fact, we found that some of the self-taught programmers were careless, while others were outstanding. But there are also some bad habits, which is just like poor writing. In general, it is more difficult for a person with poor writing style to become a great writer than for someone who has never written an article. Because you should abandon those bad habits. So, if you have concerns that you haven't programmed before, it doesn't matter. Start from scratch.)

[下载]19285217850.rar

上一篇:《真实数据分析师》之数据分析师培训课程
下一篇:day01_01java课程架构及JavaSE课程体系结构介绍

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表