[其他] Manning - Deep Learning for Vision Systems + code

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-20 21:04:02
■ 横向——本书解释了工程师需要学习的大多数主题从神经网络构建生产就绪的计算机视觉应用程序以及它们如何适用于不同类型的神经网络架构和如何训练、评估和调整网络。■ 垂直——本书比代码更深入一两层,并解释了直观地(并且温和地)了解数学是如何运作的,从而增强您的能力轻松阅读和实施研究论文,甚至发明自己的技术。在撰写本文时,我相信这是视觉系统唯一的深度学习以这种方式教授的资源。无论您是在寻找计算机工作视觉工程师,想要更深入地了解高级神经网络计算机视觉中的算法,或者想要构建您的产品或初创公司,我写了这个与您一起预订。我希望你喜欢它。

(■ Horizontally—This book explains most topics that an engineer needs to learn tobuild production-ready computer vision applications, from neural networksand how they work to the different types of neural network architectures andhow to train, evaluate, and tune the network.■ Vertically—The book dives a level or two deeper than the code and explainsintuitively (and gently) how the math works under the hood, to empower youto be comfortable reading and implementing research papers or even inventing your own techniques.At the time of writing, I believe this is the only deep learning for vision systemsresource that is taught this way. Whether you are looking for a job as a computervision engineer, want to gain a deeper understanding of advanced neural networksalgorithms in computer vision, or want to build your product or startup, I wrote thisbook with you in mind. I hope you enjoy it.)

1629464629916.rar

上一篇:Beginning R 4
下一篇:Low-Level Programming

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表