编程中GC语言资料精华集合

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-10-2 08:06:00
c言语程序设计我总算看完了,而且对它有了一个大致的理解。可以使用C言语这个工具去管理一些需求通过数值运算得到成果的课题。?回顾一下,我觉得我无形之下就用了一些我个人以为实用的学习方法。大致阅历了看、练、模拟、交换、自我实现等几个进程。?刚开始,触摸“C言语”的时候,我并没有买电脑,我买的是谭浩强教授编的那本《C程序设计》。我其时,选用的方法是“多看”。大约从头到尾看了三遍;而且在一些不理解的当地做了记号。如其时对”指针“、”链表“十分的不理解。?大约过了半个月的时刻,我就下了狠心买了一台电脑。在这儿,我想说的是,假如一个学习”程序设计“的人仅仅停留在”坐而论道“,我觉得远远不够的。我在买电脑的时候,在”电脑城“里买了一套关于”C程序设计“的教育光碟。从这时起,才只能说对C言语刚刚入门。那个“教育光碟”我以为设计得比较科/学;关于我的学习起到了很在的帮助。特别是里边临一些定义的诠译。让我部分不理解的概念,一会儿就理解过来了。大约花了一个星期的时刻,我把光碟里边的教育内容看完了。并选择性的做了一些关于基础知识的“选择题”和“问答题”;使我对一些基本的概念有了一个更深的理解。?接下来的时刻,我便开始将书上的一些操练打入到TRUBOC中,逐一逐一的检测它的运算成果。(需求说明的是,我在这时候,还不能自我编程)。一来,想充沛理解它的运算进程。二来,想让这个进程来培养自己对“程序设计”的学习爱好。?再后来,我就选择性的开始做一些书本上的章节后边给的习题。首先,是在纸上依据自己编程的方法(在论坛里已有介绍,但我感觉并不是很好。)和思路编程。然后,检测一遍再输入到电脑里边。这个时候,我主要是想学习如何更佳的进行“C程序设计”的调试。由于我觉得“调试”本来关于编程而言也是一个比较重要的一步。它可以让你不断从失败中总结经验;可以预防一些你常犯的常规性的错误。我这儿,称它为“常规性错误”是与“逻辑性错误”相对而言的。我把其“错误”区分的原则是,在你编程时,有一些错误是由于人为的输入错误或许忘掉而形成的。而且这类错误我个人以为在初学者中可能会经常弛(由于我自己就常犯这种错误)比方:在“输入”输入函数的代码时,我就经常会忘掉把“取地址符输上去。别的的一些错误是由于在程序编码时,程序呈现的一些不行预见性的错误;我把这种错误称之为“逻辑性错误”。这种源代码通常都可以编译通过;可是,却得不到我们自己想要的成果值。比方说,在求“百鸡问题”的时候,由于我使用了变量都为整型,成果得出来的值与想象得到的成果值不一样。?我在自己编程的时候,有个习惯;即是每当一个一个程序编完以后;假如碰到一些“调试”中碰到了一些问题;我通常都会使用/
/写到程序的最上面;而且标上日期。这样,我个人以为,可以对自己的学习进展可以有一个明显的理解。?关于“逻辑性错误”我不想多讲;可是,我总结了一下,我犯的“常规性”错误有下面几个:1.输入scanf函数时,忘掉输入取地址运算符。2.忘掉输入相关的“文件原型说明“。3.在用switch句子,忘掉输入了break退出循环句子。4.定义多个变量时,多输入了;分号。5.左括号少输一个或多个。
C言语资料精华集合.chm
.....太多文件了省略.....

(I finally finished reading the c language programming, and had a general understanding of it. You can use C language as a tool to manage some projects that need to get results through numerical calculation.? In retrospect, I think I have used some learning methods that I personally think are practical. I have roughly experienced several processes such as watching, practicing, simulating, exchanging, and self realization.? At the beginning, when I touched "C language", I didn't buy a computer. I bought the book "C Programming" compiled by Professor Tan Haoqiang. At that time, I chose the method of "looking more". About three times from beginning to end; And they made marks in some places that they did not understand. If I didn't understand "pointer" and "linked list" at that time, I bought a computer after about half a month. Here, what I want to say is that if a person learning "programming" just stays in the "sit and talk", I think it is far from enough. When I bought a computer, I bought a set of "C programming" in the "computer city" From then on, I can only say that I have just started to speak C language. I thought that the "education CD" was designed for comparative science/learning; It is very helpful for my study. In particular, there are some interpretations of definitions. Some concepts that I didn't understand came to me soon. It took me about a week to read the educational content in the CD. And selectively made some "multiple choice questions" and "question and answer questions" about basic knowledge; I have a deeper understanding of some basic concepts.? At the next moment, I began to put some exercises in the book into TRUBOC and check its operation results one by one. (The requirement is that I can't self program at this time.). First, we want to fully understand its computing process. Second, I want this process to cultivate my interest in "programming".? Later, I selectively began to do some exercises given at the back of the chapters in the book. First of all, it is based on your own programming method on paper (it has been introduced in the forum, but I don't think it is very good.) And thought programming. Then, check it again and input it into the computer. At this time, I want to learn how to better debug "C programming". Because I think "debugging" is also an important step for programming. It allows you to constantly summarize experience from failure; It can prevent some routine mistakes you often make. Here, I call it "conventional error" as opposed to "logical error". The principle I distinguish "errors" is that when you program, some errors are caused by human input errors or forgetting. Moreover, I personally think that beginners may often make such mistakes (because I often make such mistakes myself). For example, when "inputting" the code of an input function, I often forget to input the "address sign". Other mistakes are due to some unforeseeable errors in the program coding; I call these mistakes "logical errors". This source code can usually be compiled; However, we can not get the results we want. For example, when solving the "chicken problem", because I used integer variables, the result value is different from the imagined result value.? I had a habit when I was programming; That is, every time a program is completed; If you encounter some problems in "debugging"; I usually use/
/Write on the top of the program; And date it. In this way, I personally think we can have a clear understanding of our learning progress.? I don't want to talk much about "logical mistakes"; However, I summarized that I made the following "regular" mistakes: 1. When entering the scanf function, forget to enter the address operator. 2. Forget to input the relevant "file prototype description". 3. Forget to enter break to exit the circular sentence when using the switch sentence. 4. When defining multiple variables, multiple input; semicolon. 5. One or more fewer left parentheses.
C Collection of Speech Materials.chm
..... Too many files omitted)

[下载]08055912782.rar

上一篇:Java编程聊天室
下一篇:程序员考试补课笔记

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表