程序员考试补课笔记

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-10-2 08:06:09
今日是第一天补课,总算有又时机可以听到林教师的课了,我觉得他比老潭说得还要好呢,虽然我没有听过老潭的课,不过我相信绝大部份在校的人学C言语都是用老潭的《C程序设计》吧。这本书的优点是有很多的,最主要的一点即是可以用生动的例子来说明一些概念,不过仍是一点欠好的当地,即是本书全都只是围绕着基础来说,没有一些可以让同学深入研究的课题。就我认识机械工业译的一本《C言语设计教程》,这本书有很多的实例操练,并且是围绕着日子的。学习和趣味合在一齐,我在看这本书时都有好几个格外吸引我的爱好课题呢!书就介绍到这儿吧,仍是说回今日补课的状况。今日由于第一天吧,教师还不太清理我们的底终究到那里。是由于我们之前都是全自学的,所以现在要摸一理解吧。一开始,他直接引入了上界程序员考试的下午的第一道题,是一道编程填空题。如下:intstrcmp(char
s,char
t){while(
s
t_______){s++;t++;}return________;}
程序员考试补课笔记.doc

(Today is the first day of making up lessons. Finally, there is another opportunity to hear Mr. Lin's lessons. I think he speaks better than Laotan. Although I have never heard of Laotan's lessons, I believe that most people in school use Laotan's C Programming to learn C language. The advantage of this book is that there are many. The most important point is that some concepts can be illustrated with vivid examples, but it is still a bit bad. That is, the book is all about the basics, and there are no topics for students to study in depth. As far as I know a book "C Language Design Course" translated by the mechanical industry, this book has many examples to practice, and it is around the day. Learning and fun are combined. When I read this book, I have several favorite topics that attract me! That's all for the book. It's still about making up lessons today. Today, because of the first day, the teachers are still not clear up our bottom. After all, we will be there. Because we were all self-taught before, we need to understand it now. At the beginning, he directly introduced the first question in the afternoon of the upper bound programmer exam, which was a programming blank filling question. As follows: intstrcmp (char
s,char
t){while(
s
t_______) {s  ;t  ;} return________;}
Programmer Exam Makeup Notes.doc)

[下载]08060868186.rar

上一篇:编程中GC语言资料精华集合
下一篇:Linux操作系统下C语言编程入门

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表