[Applet] Java编程思想第4版

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-10-4 12:54:28
有史以来最好的一本Java参考书。(RavindraPai,Oracle企业SUNOS产品线)这是用于Java的一本好书。十分不错,你干得太好了!书中触及的深度真让人震动。一旦正式出书,我肯定会买下它。我从96年十月就开始学习Java了。通过比较几本书,你的书可以归入“必读”之列。这几个月来,我一直在搞一个完全用Java写的产品。你的书巩固了我一些单薄的地方,并大大延伸了我已知的工具。甚至在会晤承包商的时候,我都引用了书中的一些解说,它对我们的开发小组太有效了。通过问询组内成员我从书中学来的知识(比方数组和矢量的区别),可以判别他们对Java的掌握有多深。(SteveWilkinson,MCI通信企业资深专家)好书!我见过的最好的一本Java教材。(JeffSinclair,软件工程师,KestralComputing企业)感谢你的《ThinkinginJava》。总算有人能突破传统的计算机参考书模式,进入一个更任何、更深入的境界。我读过很多书,只要你的和PatrickWinston的书才在我心目中占有了一个位置。我已向客户郑重推荐这本书。再次感谢。(RichardBrooks,Java参谋,Sun专业服务企业,达拉斯市)其他书评论的都是Java“是什么”(讲述语法和库),或者Java“怎样用”(编程实例)。《ThinkinginJava》明显与众不同,是我所知仅有一本解说Java“为何”的书:为何象这样设计,为何象这样工作,为何有时不能工作,为何比C++好,为何没有C++好,等等。虽然这本书也很好讲述了“是什么”和“怎样用”的问题,但它的特征并在于此。这本书格外适合那些想追根溯源的人。(RobertS.Stephenson)感谢您写出这样一本优秀的书,我对它越来越爱不释手。我的学生也喜欢它。(ChuckIverson)向你在《ThinkinginJava》的工作问候。这本书对因特网的将来进行了最恰当的提醒,我只是想对你说声“谢谢”,它十分有价值。(PatrickBarrell,NetworkOfficerMamco-QAFMfg企业)市面上大多数Java书作为菜鸟指南都是不错的。但它们的立意大多相同,举的比如也有过多的重复。从未没见过象您这样的一本书,它和那些书完全是两码事。我以为它是迄今为止最好的一本参考书。请快些出书它!……另外,因为《ThinkinginJava》都这样好了,我也赶快去买了一本《ThinkinginC++》。(GeorgeLaframboise,LightWorx技术咨询企业)
Java编程思想第4版.pdf

(The best Java reference book ever. (RavindraPai, Oracle enterprise SUNOS product line) This is a good book for Java. Very good, you did a great job! The depth touched in the book is really shocking. Once the book is officially published, I will definitely buy it. I have been learning Java since October 1996. By comparing several books, your book can be classified as "must read". In recent months, I have been working on a product written entirely in Java. Your book consolidates some of my weaknesses and greatly extends the tools I know. Even when I met with contractors, I quoted some explanations in the book, which was too effective for our development team. By asking the members of the group about the knowledge I learned from the book (such as the difference between arrays and vectors), we can tell how deep they have mastered Java. (Steve Wilkinson, senior expert of MCI communication enterprises) Good book! The best Java textbook I have ever seen. (Jeff Sinclair, software engineer, KestralComputing enterprise) Thank you for Thinking in Java. Finally, someone can break through the traditional computer reference book mode and enter a more arbitrary and deeper realm. I have read a lot of books, and only your books and Patrick Winston's books occupy a place in my mind. I have solemnly recommended this book to customers. Thanks again. (Richard Brooks, Java counselor, Sun professional service enterprise, Dallas) Other books comment on what Java is (about syntax and libraries), or how Java is used (programming examples). ThinkinginJava is obviously different. It is the only book I know that explains the "why" of Java: why it is designed like this, why it works like this, why it sometimes does not work, why it is better than C  , why it is not as good as C  , and so on. Although this book is also a good description of "what" and "how to use", its characteristics do not lie in this. This book is especially suitable for those who want to go back to the source. (Robert S. Stephenson) Thank you for writing such an excellent book. I love it more and more. My students like it, too. (Chuck Iverson) Greetings to your work in Thinking in Java. This book is the most appropriate reminder of the future of the Internet. I just want to say "thank you" to you. It is very valuable. (Patrick Barrell, NetworkOfficerMamco QAFMfg Enterprise) Most Java books on the market are good guides for beginners. However, their intentions are mostly the same, and there are too many repetitions in their examples. I have never seen a book like yours, which is totally different from those books. I think it is the best reference book so far. Please publish the book quickly In addition, because ThinkinginJava is so good, I also bought a ThinkinginC  as soon as possible. (GeorgeLaframboise, LightWorx technology consulting enterprise)
Java Programming Ideology Version 4. pdf)

[下载]12542816933.rar

上一篇:Java手机游戏论文
下一篇:转帖:如何成为Java高手

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表