[Applet] 转帖:如何成为Java高手

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-10-4 12:54:40
如何敏捷变成Java高手[Tomjava自创]很多网友问我学习Java有没有啥捷径,我说ldquo;无他,唯手熟尔rdquo;。可是我却很愿意将自己学习的一些经验写出来,以便后来者少走弯路,帮助别人是最大的高兴嘛!要想学好Java,首要要认识Java的大致分类。我们认识,自从Sun推出Java以来,就力求使之包罗万象,所以Java发展到现在,按使用来分首要分为三大块:J2SE,J2ME和J2EE,这也即是SunONE(OpenNetEnvironment)系统。J2SE即是Java2的标准版,首要关于桌面使用软件的编程;J2ME首要使关于嵌入是系统开发,如手机和PDA的编程;J2EE是Java2的企业版,首要关于分布式的网络程序的开发,如电子商务网站和ERP系统。J2SE开发桌面使用软件比起VC,VB,DEPHI这些传统开发言语来说,优势好象并不显着。J2ME关于初学者来说,好象又有点深奥,并且通常开发者很难有开发环境。所以现在使用最广泛又最好学的即是J2EE了。J2EE又包括很多组件,如Jsp,Servlet,JavaBean,EJB,JDBC,JavaMail等。要学习起来可不是一两天的事。那么又该如何学习J2EE呢?
如何变成Java高手.doc

(How to Become a Java Expert [Created by Tomjava] Many netizens asked me if there was any shortcut to learning Java, and I said "ldquo; There is no one but knows you by hand;. However, I am willing to write down some of my learning experiences, so that the latecomers can avoid detours and help others is the greatest pleasure! To learn Java well, you must first understand the general classification of Java. We know that since Sun launched Java, it has been trying to make it all inclusive. So Java has been divided into three main blocks according to its use: J2SE, J2ME and J2EE, which is also the SunONE (OpenNetEnvironment) system. J2SE is the standard version of Java 2, mainly about the programming of desktop software; J2ME mainly focuses on system development, such as mobile phone and PDA programming; J2EE is the enterprise version of Java 2, which focuses on the development of distributed network programs, such as e-commerce websites and ERP systems. Compared with VC, VB, DEPHI and other traditional development languages, J2SE development desktop software does not seem to have significant advantages. J2ME seems to be a bit abstruse for beginners, and it is usually difficult for developers to have a development environment. So J2EE is now the most widely used and best learned. J2EE also includes many components, such as Jsp, Servlet, JavaBean, EJB, JDBC, JavaMail, etc. It is not a matter of a day or two to learn. So how to learn J2EE?
How to Become a Java Expert. doc)

[下载]12544003095.rar

上一篇:Java编程思想第4版
下一篇:java sevlet api

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表