[Applet] java.chm

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-10-5 08:11:52
同人们任何言语相同,Java为我们提供了一种表达思想的方法。如操作得当,同别的方法比较,随着问题变得愈大和愈杂乱,这种表达方法的方便性和灵活性会暴露无遗。不可将Java简单幻想成一系列特性的调集;如孤登时看,部分特性是没有任何含义的。只要在思考“设计”、而非思考简单的编码时,才可真实体会到Java的强悍。为了按这种方法理解Java,首要有必要掌握它与编程的一些基本概念。本书讨论了编程问题、它们为何会变成问题以及Java用以解决它们的方法。所以,我对每一章的解说都建立在如何用言语解决一种特定类型的问题基础上。按这种方法,我希望引导您一步一步地进入Java的S界,使其最终变成您最天然的一种言语。贯穿本书,我企图在您的大脑里建立一个模型——或者说一个“知识结构”。这样可加深对言语的理解。若遇到难解的当地,应学会把它填入这个模型的对应当地,然后自行演绎出答案。事实上,学习任何言语时,脑海里有一个现成的知识结构往往会起到事半功倍的作用。本资料共包括以下附件:
java.chm
包括多个文件,请自行下载检测!

(Like any other language, Java provides us with a way to express our thoughts. If properly operated, compared with other methods, the convenience and flexibility of this expression method will be exposed as the problem becomes larger and more messy. Java cannot be simply imagined as a collection of features; For example, in Gudengshi's view, some features have no meaning. As long as you think about "design" rather than simple coding, you can truly experience the strength of Java. In order to understand Java in this way, it is necessary to master some basic concepts of Java and programming. This book discusses programming problems, why they become problems, and how Java solves them. Therefore, my interpretation of each chapter is based on how to use words to solve a specific type of problem. In this way, I hope to guide you step by step into the world of Java, so that it will eventually become your most natural language. Throughout this book, I try to build a model - or a "knowledge structure" - in your brain. This can deepen the understanding of language. If you encounter something difficult, you should learn to fill it in the corresponding place of this model, and then deduce the answer by yourself. In fact, when learning any language, having a ready-made knowledge structure in your mind will often achieve twice the result with half the effort. This document includes the following annexes:
java.chm
Including multiple files, please download and test by yourself!)

[下载]08115291334.rar

上一篇:java开发文档和编码实例
下一篇:Java技术手册(第五版)(英文).chm

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吾爱开源 |网站地图

Copyright 2011 - 2012 Lnqq.NET.All Rights Reserved( ICP备案粤ICP备14042591号-1粤ICP14042591号 )

关于本站 - 版权申明 - 侵删联系 - Ln Studio! - 广告联系

本站资源来自互联网,仅供用户测试使用,相关版权归原作者所有

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表